Android v11 (R)
- The powerful Snapdragon 720G chipset.
- 18MP quad camera setup with 8MP ultra wide sensor.
- Massive 5020mAh battery.
- No 90 or 120Hz refresh rate.
- Slightly on bulkier side due to its massive 5020 battery.
The Redmi Note 10 lite is a bit heavy smartphone to hold due to its massive 5020mAh battery. The smartphone weighs 209g, and it's 165.7mm taller and 76.6mm wider. The back of the Redmi Note 10 lite is protected with the Gorilla Glass and the display of the smartphone is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass v5 this makes the whole smartphone much more rugged and you don't have to worry about those accidental drops. The smartphone is also Splash proof which means you will not have to worry about the small splashes of water on your Redmi Note 10 lite.
The Redmi Note 10 lite comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset paired with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of storage. In order to make your smartphone experience fast and smooth, it comes with Octa-core 2.3 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 465 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 465 CPU, and Adreno 618 GPU. This combination will provide an excellent performance to the user whether its day to day tasks or heavy gaming. Along with that the Snapdragon 720G chipset will help in saving battery of your smartphone too.
The Redmi Note 10 lite comes with a 6.67 inches full HD plus IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 395ppi Pixel Density. The smartphone has a 20:9 Aspect Ratio and it has a beautiful bezel-less design with the help of an 84.62 % screen-to-body ratio. The screen of the Redmi Note 10 lite is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass v5. The only downside of the display is it comes with only a 60Hz refresh rate in a world full of 90 and 120Hz refresh rates. The display also has a center punch hole selfie camera cutout.
The Redmi Note 10 lite comes with a massive 5020mAh Li-Polymer battery. It also comes with the 18W fast charger in the box. If you are a casual user then the battery will last two days on a single charge and if you are a heavy user then the battery will last one day on a single charge. According to the company, the smartphone will provide Up to 29 hours of talk time on the 4G network and 556 hours of talk time on the 2G network.
The Redmi Note 10 lite comes with a quad-camera setup at the back with a 48-megapixel main sensor with f/1.89 which will create some amazing results in daylight it might suffer in some extreme low light conditions. Along with that, it has an 8-megapixel UltraWide sensor with f/2.2 which will create some beautiful landscape photos in daylight but it will struggle to produce good images in low light or at night. Plus you will get a 5-megapixel macro sensor with f/2.4 and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It also has a LED flashlight at the back. Users will be able to shoot 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30,60, and 120fps, and 720p videos at 960fps with gyro-EIS. At the front, you will get a 16megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2. The selfie camera also has features like HDR and panorama. Users can create 1080p videos at 30fps with the front camera. The front camera of the smartphone will capture some great selfies during the daytime but it may suffer at the time of night or in low light conditions to capture crisp selfies.
The Redmi Note 10 lite comes in three variants one with 4GB RAM and 64GB UFS 2.1 storage, the second with 4GB RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage, and the third top-of-the-line version comes with the 6GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. Users can also expand the storage with the help of a microSD card for up to 512GB.
In terms of gaming the Redmi Note 10 lite comes with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset, and if you are getting the top-of-the-line version then you will get 6GB of RAM with it. The chipset is quite capable of handling day-to-day tasks with ease. But if you are a heavy gamer then you will have to set your graphics at low or medium to enjoy your game. Users will be able to play all the casual games like subway surfer or candy crush without any problem with its highest graphics. But in games like COD mobile and BGMI, you will have to set your graphics at a low level, else you will have to face some extremely leggy situations and frame drops.
For security, the Redmi Note 10 lite comes with a side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor. As it is a physical fingerprint sensor it works light fast to unlock the smartphone. Along with that like all the other Redmi smartphones with Redmi Note 10 lite too you get IR blaster at the top.
The Redmi Note 10 lite comes with some amazing connectivity options like Bluetooth v5.0, WiFi, 4G VoLTE, USB OTG, and A-GPS with GLONASS. It also comes with all the important features like an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite (4GB, 128GB) Specification
- Gaming MobileYes
- Model Number2109106A1I
- Model NameRedmi Note 10 Lite (4GB, 128GB)
- Also known as0
- SeriesRedmi Note Series
- Sub-SeriesRedmi Note 10
- OS VersionAndroid v11 (R)
- Custom OSMIUI v12
- CPUSnapdragon 720G
- CPU CoreOcta Core
- GPUAdreno 618
- RAM Size4 GB
- RAM Extended0 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR4x
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Storage TypeUFS 2.1
- External Storage512 GB
- SD Card SlotmicroSD
- Display Size6.67 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesPunch Hole Display
- Screen Refresh Rate0 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio20 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Screen ProtectorsCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Other Features0
- Dimensions165.7 (H) x 76.6 (W) x 8.8 (T) mm
- Weight209 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- ProtectionSplash-proof by P2i
- Rear Camera TypeQuad Camera
- Rear FlashLED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus
- Rear Zoom OptionsDigital Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Face Recognition, Auto Flash, Exposure Compensation, ISOCELL Plus
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Panorama, Burst Mode, Continuos Shooting, Night Mode, Macro Mode, Professional Mode, Portrait Mode, Custom Watermark, Cinematic Mode
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 1280x720 (720p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Rear Frame RateUHD 4K (2160p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 30fps, HD (720p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 1.89 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length26 mm
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Pixel Size0.8 um
- Rear Megapixels48 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeUltra Wide Angle
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Rear Megapixels8 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeMacro
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Rear Megapixels5 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeDepth
- Pixel Size1.75 um
- Rear Megapixels2 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front Software FeaturesFace Recognition, AI Scene Detection, Palm Shutter
- Front Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Panorama, Portrait Mode, AI Beautify
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 1280x720 (720p HD)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps, HD (720p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 2.48 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels16 MP
- Pixel Size1.0 um
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot, WiFi Direct
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, a, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac
- ConnectivityVoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, NAVIC
- Charging connectorUSB Type-C
- Jack Connector3.5 mm
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeNano SIM
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium Polymer
- Battery Capacity5020 mAh
- Power Adapter18 W
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Quick ChargingYes
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, (Side) Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared(IR) Blaster, Distance Sensor
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Months
Frequent Question Of (Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite (4GB, 128GB))
A: No, the smartphone does not support 5G.
A: It comes in 4 colour options - Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Black, Champagne Gold
A: The smartphone comes with the P2i Splashproof protection.
A: Yes, the smartphone comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
A: Yes, users can expand storage with a microSD card for up to 512GB.
A: Yes, it supports Dual SIM with Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
A: Rs 15,499
A: September 26, 2021.
A: Rs 15,499
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite (4GB, 128GB) Price in India
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite (4GB, 128GB) price in India starts from Rs. 14999. The lowest price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite (4GB, 128GB) is Rs. 14999 at Amazon on 12th Aug 2022. This is 4 GB+128 GB base variant of Xiaomi Redmi 9A which is available in Glacier White , Aurora Blue , Champagne Gold