Android v11 (R)
- Beautiful AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Stylish and attractive design.
- Powerful chipset.
- Supports 5G.
- Excellent camera quality.
- Side-mounted physical Fingerprint scanner.
- Comes with Bloatware.
- Does not have an FM Radio.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone is a middle-range flagship smartphone from Xiaomi. The smartphone is quite a sleek-looking lightweight smartphone with only 8.8mm of thickness and 204g of weight. If we talk about the dimensions of the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone then it comes with 164.1mm in height and 76.9mm in width. The smartphone comes with an aluminium frame and glass back and the front of the smartphone, which is protected with Gorilla Glass Victus. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with IP53 certification which makes it dust and is splash protected. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes in 3 colours. Meteorite Grey, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue.
If we talk about the performance of the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone then it comes with a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor which is built on 5 nm architecture. With this chipset users will get Octa-core 1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680 CPU along with Adreno 660 GPU. Along with this chipset, users will get 12GB of DDR4 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. This is the ultimate powerhouse for a smartphone as the snapdragon 888 5G processor is a flagship chipset from Qualcomm, which means users will not have any kind of problem with intensive games or apps on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone. Users will be able to run almost any game or app on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone smoothly. And thanks to its massive 12GB of DDR4 RAM, users will have an amazing multitasking experience on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone runs on MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11. MIUI is quite optimized for android smartphones these days and Xiaomi has also reduced the amount of bloatware and ads in the smartphone which gives users an amazing experience. And the UI is optimized enough to give good performance on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone.
If we talk about the display on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone, then it comes with a 6.67" inches AMOLED display which comes with 1B colours, 120Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ certification, which means users will be able to watch their favourite show on Amazon Prime videos and Netflix in full HD resolution. This display also produces 1080 X 2400 pixels of resolution with 395 PPI pixel density. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with 800 nits of typical brightness and 1000 nits of peak brightness which makes it usable in direct sunlight. To give the smartphone a bezel-less look, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 85.1% of screen to body ratio. To protect this display, the front of the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. This means users will not have to worry about scratches on the display and all those accidental drops.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with 5000 mAh of Li-Po non-removable battery. But the best aspect about this smartphone is that it comes with 120W of Xiaomi Hypercharge in the box, which can charge your smartphone from 0 to 100% in just 17 minutes. This is just insane as no other smartphone can charge your smartphone this quickly from 0 to 100%.
For photography purposes, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with triple rear cameras set up with 108 megapixels of the main sensor with 1.8 aperture and 26mm wide lens, along with that you will get 8 megapixels ultra-wide sensor with a 2.2 aperture and 5 megapixels of telephoto and macro sensor with 2.4 aperture and 50mm lens. Along with the camera setup users will also get dual-LED, dual-tone Flashlight at the back of the smartphone. At the front, users will get a punch-hole selfie camera which comes with 16 megapixels of a sensor with a 2.5 aperture. With the rear camera users will be able to shoot 8K videos at 30fps and 4K videos at 30 and 60fps, along with 1080p videos at 30fps, 60fps, 120fps, 240fps, and 960fps. Users will also get HDR10+ and gyro electronic image stabilization support. With the front camera, users will be able to shoot 1080p videos at 30 and 60fps. The rear camera on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with some amazing camera features such as Audio Zoom, 8K Videos, HDR 10+ Filming, Video Pro Mode, and Movie Effects which include Magic Zoom, Slow Shutter, Time Freeze, Night Time Lapse, etc. along with that for all the bloggers out there, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with a dedicated VLOG mode which includes Dazzle, Tipsy, Moments, Aged Film, Cool, Activities, Stop Motion, Holidays, etc. The rear camera also supports the Magic Clone feature.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes in 3 variants. The base variant comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage, the mid-variant comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and the top-of-the-line variant comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Although users here should note one thing, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone does not come with any memory card slot which means users will not be able to upgrade the storage on the smartphone any further.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G is a mid-range flagship smartphone or we can say a flagship killer smartphone from Xiaomi because the smartphone comes with the powerful and flagship Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 5G chipset which is built on 5 nm architecture. Along with that users will get Octa-core 1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680 CPU and Adreno 660 GPU. This is a flexible grade chipset that is paired with a massive 8GB and 12GB of RAM, which means users will not have any kind of problem with gaming on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone. You can throw any game available on the Google play store on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone and players will have a seamless gaming experience. Even if you are a serious gamer who plays all the heavy titles such as Call of Duty mobile or BGMI, the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone will give a tremendous performance with the highest graphics and 0 frame drops. To keep the smartphone cool while gaming the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone, comes with liquid cooling technology. It will keep your smartphone cool during intense gaming sessions. Apart from that, there is no need to say that if you're a casual gamer and like to play some normal games like Candy Crush and Temple Run then it will handle it seamlessly with its highest graphics without any problem.
In order to keep the smartphone secured the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with a side-mounted physical fingerprint scanner, which will work super fast. Many users are preferring a side-mounted physical fingerprint scanner rather than having an in-display optical fingerprint scanner, as the physical fingerprint scanner works better and faster than the in-display optical fingerprint scanner. Apart from that, users will get all the usual sensors that we see on smartphones such as Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Barometer.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G smartphone comes with some amazing connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NavIC.
Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G (12GB, 256GB) Specification
- Model NumberB3S
- Model NameMi 11T Pro 5G (12GB, 256GB)
- Also known as0
- SeriesMi 11 Series
- OS VersionAndroid v11 (R)
- Custom OSMIUI v12.5
- CPUSnapdragon 888
- CPU CoreOcta Core
- GPUAdreno 660
- Cooling TechnologyLiquid Cooling
- RAM Size12 GB
- RAM Extended0 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR5
- Internal Storage256 GB
- Storage TypeUFS 3.1
- External Storage0 GB
- Display Size6.67 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesPunch Hole Display
- Screen Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio20 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Screen ProtectorsCorning Gorilla Glass
- Other Features0
- Dimensions164.1 (H) x 76.9 (W) x 8.8 (T) mm
- Weight204 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- MaterialMineral Glass
- ProtectionWaterproof, Dustproof
- IP CertifiedIP53
- Rear Camera TypeTriple Camera
- Rear FlashDualcolor LED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus
- Rear Zoom OptionsDigital Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Auto Flash, Exposure Compensation, ISOCELL Plus
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Continuos Shooting, Night Mode, Time-Lapse
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 1280x720 (720p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K), 7680x4320 (UHD 8K)
- Rear Frame RateUHD 8K (4320p) @ 30fps, UHD 4K (2160p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 30fps, HD (720p) @ 30fps, UHD 4K (2160p) @ 60fps
- Aperturef/ 1.75 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length26 mm
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Pixel Size0.7 um
- Rear Megapixels108 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeUltra Wide Angle
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Rear Megapixels8 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length50 mm
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Rear Megapixels5 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front Software FeaturesTime-Lapse Video
- Front Shooting ModesTimed Burst
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 1280x720 (720p HD)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps, HD (720p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 60fps
- Aperturef/ 2.45 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels16 MP
- Pixel Size1 um
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network5G - 4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, a, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac, 802.11, ax
- ConnectivityNFC, VoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass, BeiDou, NAVIC
- Charging connectorUSB Type-C
- Jack ConnectorUSB Type-C
- SpeakerLoudspeaker, Dual Speakers
- Sound TechnologyDolby Atmos
- Video TechnologyHDR 10+
- Other FeaturesAlexa Built-in
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeNano SIM
- Hybrid SIM SlotYes
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- NR (FDD)n1
- NR (TDD)n41
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- Power Adapter120 W
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Quick ChargingYes
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Face Unlock, (Side) Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared(IR) Blaster, Linear Motor
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool, Charger
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Months
Frequent Question Of (Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G (12GB, 256GB))
A: Yes, the smartphone does support 5G.
A: It comes in 3 colour options - Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue
A: Yes, the smartphone comes with an IP53 rating which makes it dust and water-resistant.
A: No, the smartphone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
A: No, you can not expand the storage on the smartphone.
A: Yes, it supports Dual SIM with Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
A: September 15, 2021.
Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G (12GB, 256GB) Price in India
Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G (12GB, 256GB) price in India starts from Rs. 39999. The lowest price of Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G (12GB, 256GB) is Rs. 39999 at Amazon on 07th Jul 2022. This is 12 GB+256 GB base variant of Xiaomi Redmi 9A which is available in Moonlight White , Celestial Magic , Meteorite Black , Moonlight WhiteMoonlight White