Android v11 (R)
- 120Hz OLED Display.
- Sleek and comfortable in-hand feel.
- Great cameras.
- Expandable storage of up to 1TB.
- 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast-charging support.
- Missing 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- Polycarbonate build.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is just 7.4mm thick and weighs 173grams. All this while housing a 5,000mAh battery. The back is polycarbonate which makes the device durable.
The processor powering the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is Qualcomm's 6nm based Snapdragon 778G. It is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage which is further expandable to a whopping 1TB. It will run on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11 out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G's display is a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED plus display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400p. It also supports a refresh rate of 120Hz. Samsung calls this display as Infinity O display as it houses the selfie camera in the punch hole on top.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is powered by a 5,000mAh battery and supports up to 25W charging speed. The company claims up to 48 hours of voice calls and 20 hours of video playback.
The camera setup on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G consists of three rear cameras and a front camera. The rear camera consists of a 64MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5MP macro camera. You can shoot videos in 4K 30fps. The selfie camera is a 32MP shooter and it can shoot video up to 1080p 30fps.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is available in two storage variants: 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. You can also expand storage up to 1TB with a microSD card as the phone has a hybrid slim slot.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon 778G SoC is a capable processor to handle games at medium to high frame rates. It also has a gyroscope sensor that assists in games.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has Samsung's Knox Security. The fingerprint scanner is side-mounted and the device also supports Face Unlock.
This phone supports 11 5G bands. It has a hybrid slim slot which means you can either use 2 sim cards or 1 sim + 1 microSD card for storage expansion. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, NFC, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS, etc.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (6GB, 128GB) Specification
- Gaming MobileYes
- Model NumberSM-M526BZKHINU
- Model NameGalaxy M52 5G (6GB, 128GB)
- Also known as0
- SeriesGalaxy Series
- Sub-SeriesGalaxy M Series
- OS VersionAndroid v11 (R)
- Custom OSOne UI v3.1
- CPUSnapdragon 778G
- CPU CoreOcta Core
- GPUAdreno 640
- RAM Size6 GB
- RAM Extended0 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR4x
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Storage TypeeMMC 5.1
- External Storage1 TB
- SD Card SlotmicroSD
- Display Size6.7 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesPunch Hole Display
- Screen Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio20 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Screen ProtectorsCorning Gorilla Glass
- Other Features0
- Dimensions164.2 (H) x 76.4 (W) x 7.4 (T) mm
- Weight173 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- Rear Camera TypeTriple Camera
- Rear FlashLED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus
- Rear Zoom OptionsDigital Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Auto Flash, Exposure Compensation
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Continuos Shooting
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Rear Frame RateUHD 4K (2160p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 1.8 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length26 mm
- Rear Megapixels64 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeUltra Wide Angle
- Rear Megapixels12 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeMacro
- Rear Megapixels5 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front Software FeaturesTouch to focus
- Front Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 2.2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels32 MP
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network5G - 4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac
- ConnectivityVoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass
- Charging connectorUSB Type-C
- Jack Connector3.5 mm
- Sound TechnologyDolby Atmos
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeNano SIM
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- NR (FDD)n1
- NR (TDD)n41
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- Power Adapter25 W
- Removable BatteryNo
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Quick ChargingYes
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, (Side) Fingerprint Sensor
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Months
Frequent Question Of (Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (6GB, 128GB))
A: Yes, it supports 11 5G bands
A: 25W Quick charging.
A: Good camera for the price.
A: Blazing Black and Icy Blue are the two colour options
A: Yes, at least 1 major OS update and 2 years of security patches.
A: Yes, expandable storage up to 1TB.
A: It has a hybrid slim slot.
A: 3 rear and 1 front.
A: 6GB+128GB storage option is available for Rs 29,999.
A: 24 September 2021.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (6GB, 128GB) Price in India
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (6GB, 128GB) price in India starts from Rs. 22999. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (6GB, 128GB) is Rs. 22999 at Amazon on 09th Aug 2022. This is 6 GB+128 GB base variant of Xiaomi Redmi 9A which is available in Blazing Black , Icy Blue