Android v11 (R)
Realme GT Master Edition 5G has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Samsung Super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC and is paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. It is backed by a 4,300mAh battery that supports 65W SuperDart Charging that charges from 0-100% in under 35 minutes. The Realme GT Master Edition 5G has a triple camera setup on the rear featuring a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. The selfie shooter is a 32MP sensor. Gaming on the device is great as it has a decent processor and Vapour Chamber Cooling System. As it is a 5G device it has 8 5G bands. It also supports NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual Wi-Fi Antenna, GPS, HI-Res audio, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB-C port for charging and data transfer.
- SuperFast 65W charging.
- OLED Display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Unique design.
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Decent battery life.
- Missing expandable storage.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G has an exceptional design. Especially the Voyager Grey variant which is designed by Naoto Fukasawa. The device has a 6.4-inch display, is 8mm wide and weighs 174 grams. The back panel of the Voyager Gray variant is made out of Eco-friendly Vegan Leather which provides a great in-hand feel and assures durability.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC which is based on a 6nm process and has clock speeds up to 2.4GHz. This is paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage along with virtual RAM up to 5GB. The device will run on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out of the box.
The display on the Realme GT Master Edition 5G is a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Samsung Super AMOLED panel with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 and a 120Hz refresh rate. It also supports a 360Hz touch sampling rate and has a peak brightness of 1000nits. It is a punch-hole display that houses the selfie camera.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G has a 4,300mAh battery. While the battery capacity is not the largest in the segment it offers 65W SuperDart Charging. With the help of this technology, you can charge from 0-100% in under 35-40 minutes.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G boasts a triple camera setup on the rear. It consists of a 64MP primary camera, 8MP UltraWide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. The device is capable of shooting videos in 4K 30fps and 1080p 60fps. The front camera is a 32MP Sony sensor. It can shoot video up to 1080p 30fps.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G is available in two storage variants, 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage. The storage is non-expandable as it lacks a microSD card slot.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G not only has a capable CPU/GPU but also has a Vapor Chamber Cooling System which helps in reducing heat and maximizes the performance of the device.
For security Realme GT Master Edition 5G has an in-display fingerprint scanner and also has Face unlock.
As the Realme GT Master Edition 5G is a 5G device it has 8 5G bands. It also supports NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual Wi-Fi Antenna, GPS, Hi-Res audio, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB-C port for charging and data transfer.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G (8GB, 256GB) Specification
- Gaming MobileYes
- Model NumberRMX3360
- Model NameGT Master Edition 5G (8GB, 256GB)
- Also known as0
- SeriesGT Series
- OS VersionAndroid v11 (R)
- Custom OSRealme UI v2.0
- CPUSnapdragon 778G
- CPU CoreOcta Core
- GPUAdreno 642L
- Cooling TechnologyVapor Chamber Cooling
- RAM Size8 GB
- RAM Extended5 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR4x
- Internal Storage256 GB
- Storage TypeUFS 2.2
- External Storage0 GB
- Display Size6.43 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- TechnologySuper AMOLED
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesPunch Hole Display
- Screen Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio20 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Other Features0
- Dimensions159.2 (H) x 73.5 (W) x 8 (T) mm
- Weight174 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- Rear Camera TypeTriple Camera
- Rear FlashLED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus, CMOS Image Sensor, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF)
- Rear Zoom Options20x Digital Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Auto Flash, Slow Motion, Exposure Compensation, Panorama
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Continuos Shooting, Portrait Mode, Time-Lapse, AI Beauty, Starry Mode, Filter, Expert Mode
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Rear Frame RateUHD 4K (2160p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 1.8 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length25.3 mm
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Pixel Size0.7 um
- Rear Megapixels64 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.3 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length15.8 mm
- Lens TypeUltra Wide Angle
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Rear Megapixels8 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length21.9 mm
- Lens TypeMacro
- Pixel Size1.75 um
- Rear Megapixels2.4 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front Hardware FeaturesExmor-RS CMOS Sensor
- Front Software FeaturesBody and Face Detection, Time-Lapse Video, AI Filters
- Front Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Panorama, AI Beauty, Portrait Mode
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 1280x720 (720p HD)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps, HD (720p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 2.5 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length26 mm
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels32 MP
- Pixel Size0.8 um
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot, WiFi Direct
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network5G - 4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, a, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac, 802.11, ax
- ConnectivityNFC, VoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Charging connectorUSB Type-C
- Jack Connector3.5 mm
- SpeakerLoudspeaker, Super Linear Speaker
- Sound TechnologyHi-Res Audio
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeNano SIM
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- NR (FDD)n1
- NR (TDD)n41
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity4200 mAh
- Power Adapter65 W
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Quick ChargingYes
- Fast Charging TechnologySuperDart Charge
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, (On-Screen) Fingerprint Sensor
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Year(s)
Frequent Question Of (Realme GT Master Edition 5G (8GB, 256GB))
A: Yes, it supports 8 5G bands.
A: Yes, 65W SuperDart Charging.
A: Yes, it is.
A: It has good cameras for the price.
A: It is available in 4 colour options, Voyager Gray, Cosmos Black, Luna White and Daybreak Blue.
A: It has a very unique design which many will appreciate.
A: Yes, it is.
A: 3 rear cameras and a selfie camera.
A: Yes, it does.
A: August 18 2021.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G (8GB, 256GB) Price in India
Realme GT Master Edition 5G (8GB, 256GB) price in India starts from Rs. 18800. The lowest price of Realme GT Master Edition 5G (8GB, 256GB) is Rs. 18800 at Amazon on 30th Sep 2023. This is 8 GB+256 GB base variant of Xiaomi Redmi 9A which is available in Cosmos Black , Luna White , Daybreak Blue