Android v11 (R)
MediaTek Dimensity 1200
The Poco F3 GT 5G feels like a device targeted at gamers looking to buy a good gaming phone that doesn?t cost a fortune. The F3 GT brings a great gaming experience to the table along with pretty high-end features like a responsive AMOLED display, edgy design, RGB and retractable triggers to the modern mid-range mix of specifications like fast charging, a powerful 5G chipset and multiple camera sensors. Meanwhile, in terms of its software, the Poco F3 GT 5G delivers an average experience with lots of bloatware in the form of MIUI 12.5 based on Android 12 which comes with one year of major and three years of minor software updates.
- Dedicated Triggers for gaming
- 120Hz AMOLED display
- Triple-camera setup
- Lack of stereo speakers
- Lots of unnecessarily pre-installed apps
- A bit heavy at 203grams
Poco F3 GT 5G carries a weight of 203g along with a thickness of 8.3mm; this combined with an engraved Gorilla glass back panel and a metal frame makes it comfortable to hold even if it's a bit bulky. Furthermore, the Poco F3 GT 5G offers an IP53 certification which makes it splash-proof. Meanwhile, you can get the device in two colour options including Predator Black and Gunmetal Silver.
Performance-wise The Poco F3 GT boasts a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC along with 6GB of RAM making the device great for handling heavy gaming as well as multitasking as advertised by POCO. For those of you who don't know, the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 is an Octa-core chipset composed of three CPU clusters. One fast ARM Cortex-A78 core clocked at 3GHz, three Cortex-A78 cores clocked 2.6 GHz and four power-efficient ARM Cortex-A55 cores clocked at up to 2GHz. On the other hand, the chipset is paired along with a 9 core ARM-based Mali-G77 MC9 GPU and a capable 5G modem.
When it comes to the display, the Poco F3 GT 5G offers a very responsive 120Hz 6.55-inch 1080x2400p AMOLED panel. This along with a touch sampling rate of up to 480Hz and HDR10+ certification makes it even better.
This smartphone is powered by a huge 5,065mAh battery which supports fast charging speeds up to 67W using a USB-C cable and power adapter included with the phone.
In the camera department, the Poco F3 GT 5G has a triple camera setup on the rear which includes a 65MP (f/1.65 aperture) primary sensor coupled with one 8MP (f/2.2 aperture) UltraWide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the other hand, there's a 16MP selfie camera on the front of the device which is housed within a hole punch notch at the top left corner of the screen.
This variant of the Poco F3 GT 5G comes with 128GB of built-in storage which cannot be expanded using a micro SD Card.
The Poco F3 GT FG also comes with many gaming-specific trendy features such as a dedicated "maglev" trigger mechanism on its metal frame which can be engaged by sliders on the side of the device. Meanwhile, the Poco F3 GT 5G also ships with a yellow colored L shaped charging cable which makes it easy to change the device even while gaming.
As for the connectivity options on the Poco F3 GT 5G provides support for 5G as well as 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, along with the usual satellite navigation sensors.
Poco F3 GT 5G (6GB,128GB) Specification
- Gaming MobileYes
- Model NumberMZB09C4IN
- Model NameF3 GT (6GB,128GB)
- Also known as0
- SeriesPOCO F Series
- OS VersionAndroid v11 (R)
- Custom OSMIUI v12
- CPUMediaTek Dimensity 1200
- CPU CoreOcta Core
- GPUARM Mali-G77 MC9
- Cooling TechnologyVapor Chamber Cooling
- RAM Size6 GB
- RAM Extended0 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR4x
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Storage TypeUFS 3.1
- External Storage0 GB
- Display Size6.67 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesPunch Hole Display
- Screen Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio20 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Screen ProtectorsCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Other FeaturesVideo Stabilization Mode
- Game ControlAir Triggers
- Dimensions161.9 (H) x 76.9 (W) x 8.3 (T) mm
- Weight205 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- IP CertifiedIP53
- Rear Camera TypeTriple Camera
- Rear FlashDual LED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus
- Rear Zoom OptionsDigital Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Auto Flash, Exposure Compensation
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Panorama, Burst Mode, Continuos Shooting, Night Mode, Macro Mode, Portrait Mode, AI Beauty, AI Scene Recognition
- Rear Video StabilizationVideo Stabilization
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Rear Frame RateUHD 4K (2160p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 60fps
- Aperturef/ 1.65 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Pixel Size1.4 um
- Rear Megapixels64 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeUltra Wide Angle
- Rear Megapixels8 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeMacro
- Rear Megapixels2 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front FlashScreen Flash
- Front Software FeaturesTime-Lapse Video, Face Recognition, AI Scene Detection, Palm Shutter
- Front Shooting ModesPanorama, Night Mode, Portrait Mode, AI Beautify
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels16 MP
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network5G - 4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, a, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac, 802.11, ax
- ConnectivityNFC, VoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo
- Charging connectorUSB Type-C
- Jack ConnectorUSB Type-C
- Sound TechnologyDolby Atmos
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeNano SIM
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- NR (FDD)n1
- NR (TDD)n41
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium Polymer
- Battery Capacity5065 mAh
- Power Adapter67 W
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Quick ChargingYes
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Vibration Motor, Face Unlock, (Side) Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared(IR) Blaster
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Months
Frequent Question Of (Poco F3 GT 5G (6GB,128GB))
A: No, the Poco F3 GT 5G doesn't support wireless charging
A: Yes, the smartphone offers an IP53 certification.
A: Yes, the phone does support dual SIM standby with all the 2G, 4G, 3G as well as 5G bands.
A: It has a total of four cameras, one on the front and three on its back.
A: No, the Poco F3 GT 5G doesn't support a 3.5mm headphone jack, but a USB-C to 3.5mm converter is provided in the box.
A: No, you can't use an SD card to extend the storage.
A: Yes, the smartphone has a Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400x1080p
A: It's shipped with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 12 out of the box.
A: The Poco F3 GT 5G was first revealed in India on July 23, 2021.
Poco F3 GT 5G (6GB,128GB) Price in India
Poco F3 GT 5G (6GB,128GB) price in India starts from Rs. 23499. The lowest price of Poco F3 GT 5G (6GB,128GB) is Rs. 23499 at Amazon on 10th Dec 2023.