Android v11 (R)
MediaTek Dimensity 900
Regarded as one of the most stylish smartphones in the 20,000 categories, Infinix Zero has one of the excellent hardware specs. With an SoC of MediaTek Dimensity 900, it is powered by an Octa-Core clocking with speed up to 2.4 GHz as well as a Dual-core of Cortex A78 + 2 GHz Hexa Core Cortex A55. Few mobiles can match the in-hand feel of this model within such a price range. Comes with a 6.78-inch Full HD+ Display, it has a triple camera at the rear end which comprises 48 MP (Main Lens) + 13 MP (Portrait Lens) + 2 MP (Bokeh Lens) along with a 16 MP selfie camera at the front with a dual-LED flash. It has the advantage of extended RAM capacity of up to 5GB because of its Memory Fusion Technology, which will give this gadget a slight edge over other smartphones in performance due to its (8GB + 5GB) 13 GB RAM. It has a monstrous battery of 5000mAh along with a 33 W Type C fast charger, along with an impressive 120 Hz refresh rate. With an immersive software experience of XOS 10 powered by Android 11, it has a massive storage of 128 GB of UFS 3.1 storage along with 8 GB RAM. Launched on the 14th of February 2022
- IPS Panel display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 CPU.
- Supports 5G.
- Excellent camera quality.
- OS Android v12.
- Expandable ROM and RAM.
- Poor software development.
- The cameras are not up to the mark.
- No WideVine L1 certification.
The Infinix Zero 5G is an entry-level smartphone with flagship-level features for a gaming phone that never disappoints its users within its budget range. Made up of plastic it weighs only 199 grams with it has exact dimensions of 168.7 (H) x 76.5 (W) x 8.7 (T) mm. It
Infinix Zero gets the latest 5G companion with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with 8GB RAM of LPDDR5, which can be expanded further up to 5GB, giving an edge over other gaming phones. The smartphone is also equipped with an Octa-core processor with Cortex A55 and A78 layout along with a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU to offer a smooth buttering experience. It comes with an OS of Android v11 and a customizable OS of XOS 10.
The Infinix Zero 5G comes with a 6.78-inch LCD IPS Panel type display featuring a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a lightning-quick refresh rate of 120Hz. The bezel-less display of the smartphone carries a 20.5:9 aspect ratio and multi-touch features.
Infinix has given special attention to the battery of this model as it has a whopping 5000 mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery. Infinix Zero 5G supports a quick charging of 33W which makes the smartphone charge enough within a few minutes.
The camera in this model is astonishing with amazing features like Autofocus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, and Auto Flash with HDR Continuous shooting. The Infinix Zero 5G has a triple camera at the rear end which comprises 48 MP (Main Lens) + 13 MP (Portrait Lens) + 2 MP (Bokeh Lens) along with a 16 MP selfie camera at the front with a dual-LED flash. Users can avail of shooting options like 4K (2160p) at 30fps and 1080p at 30fps in this smartphone.
In this model of Infinix Zero 5G, it offers storage of 128 GB of UFS 3.1 type which can be extended up to 256 GB along with a RAM capacity of 8GB of LPDDR5 type which also can be extended to 5GB more because of its Memory Fusion Technology. This provides users with an enormous advantage in performance as the phone hardly lags due to such huge RAM and ROM capacity. One can throw any task at the Zero 5G and it will handle that particular task with ease; all thanks to the 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM. It has an extra slot to expand the memory of the phone, a microSD card slot.
The brand new Infinix Zero comes with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor which provides an impeccable gaming experience to the users. One will also get an Octa-core processor with Cortex A55 and A78 layout along with a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU, one of the best in the segment, better experience while playing heavy and intense games.
To make this mobile even more secure Infinix has provided a side Fingerprint sensor along with a light sensor. It also comes with a Proximity sensor and Gyroscope.
The phone also offers a dual SIM system and has a Bluetooth version of v5.0. It also offers Radio FM features with DTS Surround Sound giving an immense quality of sound during gaming.
Infinix Zero 5G Specification
- Gaming MobileYes
- Model NumberX6815
- Model NameInfinix Zero 5G
- Also known as0
- SeriesZero Series
- OS VersionAndroid v11 (R)
- Custom OSXOS 10
- CPUMediaTek Dimensity 900
- CPU CoreOcta Core
- GPUARM Mali-G68 MC4
- RAM Size8 GB
- RAM Extended3 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR5
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Storage TypeUFS 3.1
- External Storage256 GB
- SD Card SlotmicroSD
- Display Size6.78 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesPunch Hole Display
- Screen Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio20.5 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Other Features0
- Dimensions168.7 (H) x 76.5 (W) x 8.7 (T) mm
- Weight199 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- Rear Camera TypeTriple Camera
- Rear FlashQuad LED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus
- Rear Zoom OptionsDigital Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Auto Flash, Exposure Compensation
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Continuos Shooting
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Rear Frame RateUHD 4K (2160p) @ 30fps, Full HD (1080p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 1.79 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length26 mm
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Pixel Size0.8 um
- Rear Megapixels48 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.5 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length50 mm
- Lens TypeTelephoto
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Rear Megapixels13 MP
- Lens TypeDepth
- Rear Megapixels2 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front FlashDual LED
- Front Hardware FeaturesFixed Focus
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps
- Aperturef/ 2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels16 MP
- Pixel Size1.12 um
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network5G - 4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, a, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac, 802.11, ax
- ConnectivityVoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass
- Charging connectorUSB Type-C
- Jack Connector3.5 mm
- Radio FMYes
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeNano SIM
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- NR (FDD)n1
- NR (TDD)n41
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium Polymer
- Battery Capacity5000 mAh
- Power Adapter33 W
- Removable BatteryNo
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Quick ChargingYes
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, (Side) Fingerprint Sensor
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool, Charger
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Months
Frequent Question Of (Infinix Zero 5G)
A: Yes, the smartphone does support 5G.
A: It comes in 2 colour options - Skylight Orange and Cosmic Black.
A: RAM is LPDDR5 type and Storage 3,1 storage.
A: It was launched on the 14th of February 2022.
A: Can't say it's the best but certainly one of the best giving a surreal gaming experience.
Infinix Zero 5G Price in India
Infinix Zero 5G price in India starts from Rs. 17999. The lowest price of Infinix Zero 5G is Rs. 17999 at Flipkart on 03rd Oct 2023.