Apple A15 Bionic
iPhone 13 is the latest iPhone from Apple. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and massive 256GB of internal storage. iPhone 13 is known for its amazing camera setup and its audio output. The size of the notch on the front has been reduced by Apple on the iPhone 13 series of smartphones. Along with the new iPhones, this year comes water-resistant and dustproof. In terms of camera, the iPhone 13 comes with a dual-camera setup at the back with the 12-megapixel main sensor with f/1.6. This sensor comes with the dual-pixel PDAF and sensor-shift OIS technology. The other sensor is a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor with f/2.4, you will also get Dual-LED dual-tone flash at the back with the camera setup. At the front, you will get a 12-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2. Users can shoot 4K videos from both sides. The device runs on Apple's own A15 Bionic chipset which is based on 5nm technology. This is the most advanced smartphone chipset, and you will get iOS 15 which is upgradable to iOS 15.2.
- Exceptional performance.
- Good battery life.
- Amazing camera system with some great video recording features.
- Massive 256GB internal storage.
- Bright and sharp display with a smaller notch.
- No high refresh rate.
The iPhone 13 is one of the most premium smartphones in the market and it is one of the most expensive ones also. The iPhone 13 comes with an aluminum frame and glass front and back, and both the sides of the iPhone 13 are protected with gorilla glass which means you will not have to worry about those accidental drops. Along with that, it comes with the IP68 rating which makes it dust and water-resistant for up to 6m for 30 minutes. The weight of the iPhone 13 is 174g and it's 146.7mm taller and 71.5mm wider and it's 7.7mm thicker. Although many people have a complaint about its boxy design which makes it uncomfortable to hold in your hands.
The iPhone 13 comes with Apple's A15 Bionic chipset which is based on 5nm architecture. This is the most advanced and powerful smartphone chip yet. To enhance its performance, Apple has added a Hexa-core 2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard CPU and Apple GPU with 4-core graphics. The performance on this iPhone is unbeatable, you can throw anything on this device and still, it will handle all the heavy tasks easily. Even if you are a heavy user and play lots of heavy games or do some heavy multitasking still you will not face any issue or lag with this device. If you are someone who likes to keep their smartphone for longer periods let's say for 4 or 5 years then you should consider the iPhone 13 as its performance will not drop even after long-duration like 4 or 5 years. The iPhone 13 will give you top-notch and unbeatable performance in smartphone technology.
The iPhone 13 comes with a 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED display with HDR10 and Dolby Vision technology. The peak brightness on the device is at 1200 nits and it has an 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution. The aspect ratio on the iPhone 13 is 19.5:9. The display on the iPhone 13 comes with a Wide colour gamut and True-tone technology which makes the viewing experience better. To protect this display Apple is providing Scratch-resistant ceramic glass and oleophobic coating. The only downside of the iPhone 13's display is it comes with only a 60Hz of refresh rate which feels slow and outdated in today's times, even its bigger versions like iPhone 13 pro and iPhone 13 pro max comes with the 120Hz of refresh rates.
The iPhone 13 comes with a 3240mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery. It also supports 23W fast charging which can charge your iPhone 13 from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. Users should keep in mind that Apple does not provide any kind of charger in the box with the iPhones you will have to buy separately. The iPhone 13 also supports 15W MagSafe wireless charging and 7.5W Qi magnetic fast wireless charging. Yes, the battery in numbers is not the biggest but still it will last you for a single day without any problem, and if you are a moderate user then it will last you for a day and a half on a single charge.
The iPhone 13 comes with a best-in-class camera setup. comes with a dual-camera setup at the back with the 12-megapixel main sensor with f/1.6. This sensor comes with the dual-pixel PDAF and sensor-shift OIS technology. The other sensor is a 12-megapixel UltraWide sensor with f/2.4, you will also get Dual-LED dual-tone flash at the back with the camera setup. Users can shoot 4K videos at 24, 30 and 60fps, 1080p videos at 30, 60, 120, 240fps. It also comes with Dolby Vision HDR technology for up to 60fps. The camera on iPhone 13 also comes with stereo sound recording. At the front, the iPhone comes with a 12-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2. Users can shoot 4K videos from the front camera at 24, 25, 30, 60fps, and 1080p videos at 30, 60, 120fps. The front camera of the iPhone 13 also comes with the gyro-EIS. The camera on this device is considered as one of the best in class that's why you will not have any problem while capturing photos or videos from the iPhone 13 whether it's a bright daylighting condition or some low light night condition the cameras on the iPhone 13 will give you best results in any condition. The best part of its camera system is it will give you some of the most natural-looking colours along with some professional-level results. Overall if you are looking for a smartphone with the best camera system and some amazing video recording capabilities then you should get iPhone 13.
The iPhone 13 comes in three storage variants one with 128GB, the second one with 256GB and the third one comes with 512GB of storage. Users should keep in mind that the iPhone 13 storage is non-expandable which means you will not get a microSD card slot to expand your storage. But the top version of the iPhone 13 comes with a massive 512GB of internal storage which is more than enough for most of us.
The iPhone 13 comes with Apple's A15 Bionic chipset which is based on 5nm architecture. This is the most advanced and powerful smartphone chip yet. To enhance its performance, Apple has added a Hexa-core 2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard CPU and Apple GPU with 4-core graphics. The performance on this iPhone is unbeatable, you can play any game on the Apple app store on the iPhone 13 with its highest graphics and it will still perform smoothly without any issue. Even if you play heavy games like COD mobile and BGMI at the highest graphics settings still you do not feel any frame drops or lagging in the performance even after a long gaming session. There is no need to say that the iPhone 13 will handle all the casual games without any problem. If you are a gamer and looking for a smartphone that can handle all the heavy games without doing any compromise on other aspects of the phone then you should get the iPhone 13 as it will offer one of the best gaming experiences along with all the other world-class best in class features. Users will be able to play all the heavy games smoothly even after many years on the iPhone 13.
The iPhone 13 comes with a Face ID to secure your device and it also works well even if you are wearing a mask which was one of the biggest problems with the iPhone 12 as during the Covid19 pandemic most of us are wearing masks all the time. The iPhone 13 also comes with Apple pay which is certified by Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX. Apple has also reduced the size of its notch on the display.
The iPhone 13 supports both 5G and 4G VoLTE bands which makes this smartphone future-proof. Users will get all the connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, v5.1 Bluetooth, A-GPS with Glonass, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, and USB charging facility. The iPhone 13 also comes with all the necessary sensors like an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer.
Apple iPhone 13 5G (6GB, 256GB) Specification
- Gaming MobileYes
- Model NumberMLQA3HN/A
- Model NameiPhone 13 5G (6GB, 256GB)
- Also known as0
- SeriesiPhone Series
- Sub-SeriesiPhone 13
- OS VersioniOS v15
- CPUApple A15 Bionic
- CPU CoreHexa Core
- GPUApple GPU (Quad-Core)
- RAM Size6 GB
- RAM Extended0 GB
- RAM TypeLPDDR4x
- Internal Storage256 GB
- Storage TypeNVMe
- External Storage0 GB
- Display Size6.1 inch
- Dual-Display Size0 inch
- TechnologyOLED, Super Retina XDR
- FeaturesMulti-Touch, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Types Of NotchesNotch Display
- Screen Refresh Rate0 Hz
- Display TypeTouchscreen
- Display Resolution1170 x 2532 Pixels
- Front Display Resolution0 X 0 Pixels
- HD TypeFull HD+ (FHD+)
- Aspect Ratio19.5 : 9
- Bezel less mobileYes
- Screen ProtectorsOleophobic Coating Glass
- Other FeaturesDolby Vision HDR
- Dimensions146.7 (H) x 71.5 (W) x 7.6 (T) mm
- Weight173 gm
- Device TypeSmartphone
- MaterialCeramic Shield
- ProtectionDust resistant, Water Resistant
- IP CertifiedIP68
- Rear Camera TypeDual Camera
- Rear FlashDualcolor LED
- Rear Hardware FeaturesAutofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Dual Pixel Autofocus
- Rear Zoom Options5x Digital Zoom, 2x Optical Zoom
- Rear Software FeaturesTouch to focus, ISO Control, Body and Face Detection, Auto Flash, Exposure Compensation
- Rear Shooting ModesHigh Dynamic Range (HDR), Panorama, Burst Mode, Continuos Shooting, Night Mode, Portrait Mode, Time-Lapse, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode
- Rear Image StabilizationAuto Image Stabilization, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Rear Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 1280x720 (720p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Rear Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps, HD (720p) @ 30fps, UHD 4K (2160p) @ 24fps
- Aperturef/ 1.6 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Rear Megapixels12 MP
- Aperturef/ 2.4 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length13 mm
- Lens TypeUltra Wide Angle
- Rear Megapixels12 MP
- Front Camera TypeSingle Camera
- Front FlashRetina Flash
- Front Software FeaturesTime-Lapse Video, Slow Motion
- Front Shooting ModesBurst Mode, Night Mode, Portrait Mode, Cinematic Mode
- Front Image StabilizationAuto Image Stabilization
- Front Recording Resolution1920x1080 (1080p HD), 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)
- Front Frame RateFull HD (1080p) @ 30fps, UHD 4K (2160p) @ 24fps
- Aperturef/ 2.2 - f/ 0 Aperture
- Focal Length23 mm
- Front Lens TypeWide Angle
- Front Megapixels12 MP
- Wi-Fi featuresMobile Hotspot, WiFi Calling
- USB featuresMass Storage Device, USB Charging
- Network5G - 4G LTE - 3G - 2G
- Wi-Fi Version802.11, 802.11, a, 802.11, b, 802.11, g, 802.11, n, 802.11, ac, 802.11, ax
- ConnectivityNFC, VoLTE, USB OTG Support, GPRS, EDGE
- LocationGPS, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Charging connectorUSB Apple Lightning
- Jack ConnectorUSB Apple Lightning
- SpeakerStereo Speakers
- Sound TechnologyDolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos
- SIM card slotsDual SIM
- Communication StandardGSM + GSM
- SIM Card1 SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card2 SizeeSIM
- GSM1900 (band 2)
- LTE (FDD)2100 (band 1)
- LTE (TDD)2600 (band 38)
- NR (FDD)n1
- NR (TDD)n41
- UMTS and WCDMA2100 (band 1)
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity3285 mAh
- Power Adapter20 W
- Reverse Charging0 W
- Wireless ChargingYes
- Quick ChargingYes
- SensorsLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Three-axis gyro, Magnetometer, Infrared, Face Unlock
- In the boxSIM Ejector Tool
- Product Warranty1 Year(s)
- Accessories Warranty6 Months
Frequent Question Of (Apple iPhone 13 5G (6GB, 256GB))
A: Yes, the smartphone does support 5G.
A: It comes in 5 colour options - Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Pink, Red
A: Yes the smartphone comes with the IP68 rating which makes it dust/water resistant
A: No, the smartphone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
A: No, you will not get any card slots for microSD.
A: Yes, it supports Dual SIM with Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
A: Rs 89,900
A: September 14, 2021.
A: Rs 89,900
Apple iPhone 13 5G (6GB, 256GB) Price in India
Apple iPhone 13 5G (6GB, 256GB) price in India starts from Rs. 83999. The lowest price of Apple iPhone 13 5G (6GB, 256GB) is Rs. 83999 at Flipkart on 07th Aug 2022. This is 6 GB+256 GB base variant of Xiaomi Redmi 9A which is available in (PRODUCT)RED , Blue , Midnight