Realme X7 and X7 Pro specifications, price, launch date, and more revealed

Realme X7
Realme X7


  • Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro has officially launched in India
  • Realme X7 Pro specifications feature Dimensity 1000+ SoC, 120Hz AMOLED display, and 65W fast charging
  • Realme X7 specifications are very similar to Realme V15

 Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro phones have officially launched globally, prices in India, specifications, and sales details have been revealed. Realme X7 Pro specifications feature 5G support, punch-hole designs, and 64MP cameras that come with the latest Realme phones. The MediaTek Dimension 1000+ SoC, 120 Hz Super AMOLED monitor, and 65W fast-charging. On the other hand, Realme X7 specs are slightly watered down and include a Super AMOLED 60Hz monitor, 50W fast charging, and the 800U MediaTek Dimensity chipset. Here’s a fast look at India’s Realme X7 series costs, date of sale for Flipkart, and complete specifications.

Also Read: Realme 6, Realme X3, and more get Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update – Everything you need to know

Realme X7 and X7 Pro price and launch date in India

In India, the Realme X7 price is Rs 19,999 for 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, and Rs 21,999 for 8 GB + 128 GB. The phone features two color options  Space Silver and Nebula and will go on sale in the country through Flipkart and the Realme India website from 12 pm on February 12 onwards. For the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage configuration, the Realme X7 Pro price in India begins at Rs 29,999; there are no other phone models in India. The sales of the Realme X7 Pro on Flipkart and begins at 12 pm on February 10th.

Realme X7 and Realme X7 pro specifications

Realme X 7 Pro

Screenshot 20

Realme X7 Pro is 5G-enabled, supports dual-SIM, and out of the box runs a Realme UI based on Android 10. The smartphone has a 6.55-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and a punch hole for the selfie camera in the upper left. The Realme X7 Pro selfie camera is a 32MP snapper. The phone features a quad camera system around the back, consisting of a 64MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 80.7-degree field-of-view (FOV), an 8MP ultra-wide 119-degree (FOV) with an f/2.3 aperture sensor, and a 2MP macro and black and white shot snappers.

The Realme X7 Pro rocks the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC under the hood combined with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of native storage. The smartphone uses a fingerprint protection in-display scanner and a decent 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support. As for networking, the device features 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C ports.

Realme X7 

Screenshot 13

The Realme X7 ships with a regular 6.4-inch 60Hz Super AMOLED FHD+ display. The MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, combined with 6 GB/ 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, powers the handset. Software-wise, out of the box, the phone also runs Realme UI atop Android 10. For selfies and video chats, the Realme X7 cameras feature 16MP front snapper and triple rear cameras consisting of a 64MP (f/1.8) main sensor, 8MP 119-degree FoV ultra-wide sensor, and 2MP macro sensor. A 4,300mAh battery with 50W SuperDart charging helps power the smartphone. Dual SIM with 5G support, Hi-res Audio, in-display fingerprint scanner, Type-C port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack and GPS/GLONASS are additional phone features. The Realme X7 measures 160.9mm x 74.4mm x 8.1/ 8.3mm and weighs up to 179 grams.

Realme Upgrade Program

Screenshot 25

The Real Upgrade Program, officially unveiled during the announcement by the company’s CEO, enables consumers to pay just 70 % of the Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. Customers will be offered an option after 12 months – pay the other 30% or move to the next smartphone in the Realme X series, again paying just 70% of the full retail price.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Posts