Poco X3 Pro, the company’s popular mid-range phone from 2021, is now receiving the stable MIUI 13 update. The update is based on Android 12, making it one of the very first Poco phones to have the latest version of Android.
Xiaomi announced the MIUI 13 skin in January on a global stage. Poco F3 was the first Poco phone to receive the MIUI 13 update, which has now started to roll out for the Poco X3 Pro. The latest software update for Poco X3 Pro comes with the firmware version MIUI 220.127.116.11 SJUMIXM. The package weighs about 3.1GB in size.
Poco X3 Pro is also getting the February 2022 security patch, in addition to the MIUI 13 and Android 12 goodies. The changelog does not detail new features coming on board with the update. But, we already know what it brings – new widgets a new control centre, optimizes File Storage system, RAM optimizations, and more. According to the changelog, the apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar and includes several optimizations to accessibility support for phone, clock, weather, and Mind map nodes.
According to a report from Xiaomiui, the MIUI 13 update for Poco X3 Pro is rolling to pilot testers. So, it might take a couple of days to reach all the users. Meanwhile, you can manually check for new updates by navigating to Settings >> About phone >> System updates.
Poco X3 Pro MIUI 13 update changelog:
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
- More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now