We’ll get right to the point and compare these two outstanding brands. Let us begin by examining the parallels between the two brands. This will also assist you in comprehending all of the standard functionality offered by these two brands.
- Both of these models come in two different sizes: 32 and 43 inches. They’re both very close in price (keep in mind that markets fluctuate a lot) (Not by much though). As a result, I will not discuss the prices in this review. By clicking on the links I’ve given below, you can easily check the current price.
- They’re both HD Ready televisions with a resolution of 1366 x 769 pixels and a refresh rate of 60 frames per second.
- Both TVs run Android TV 9.0 and have all of the basic Android features, such as built-in Chromecast, Google voice assistant, and access to the Play Store.
- They both have a sufficient number of HDMI and USB ports to connect your external devices with ease.
- These versions come with a 20-watt Dolby Audio speaker. There isn’t much of a difference between the two in terms of sound quality.
- They both have a bezel-less style and a rather contemporary appearance.
- A 64-bit processor is used in all of these versions.
- Their remotes have easy access to a large number of popular applications which include the Google Voice assistant. This means you can tell what you want to watch and the TV will automatically play the appropriate video.
- Both devices come with a one-year comprehensive warranty and an extended one-year warranty on the panel. As a result, there isn’t much to choose from in this sector.
Also Read: Top 5 Reasons to buy Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Let’s speak about the anomalies between the two televisions now that we’ve covered most of the similarities.
Differences – OnePlus Y Series VS MI TV 4A Pro
So, without further delay, let’s get started. As I already said, the differences are minor, but for someone who is serious about doing thorough analysis, here are some of the more substantial differences that I observed.
- The orbital altitude difference is the first thing to note. With dimensions of 713 x 420 mm, the OnePlus is significantly thinner than the MI 4A Pro, which stretches 732 x 435 mm.
- The second distinction is remote control. OnePlus has an additional button that allows you to directly navigate YouTube. For anyone who watches a lot of YouTube shows, this will come in handy.
- The MI 4A Pro, on the other hand, scores higher in the accessibility department. It includes three HDMs.
As I said at the start of this article, I prefer the OnePlus Series Y to the Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro simply because it is more attractive. However, if you need more bandwidth (let’s say you’re a big gamer), the MI 4A Pro is a good option.