How to Watch IPL for Free: The Indian Premier League, popularly known as IPL, is a visual festival in India. Those who never glue themselves to television suddenly find a growing passion for TV. Usually, eight teams fight to win the IPL cup: MI, KKR, CSK, PSKS, SRH, RCB, DC, RR. Every person chooses their favorite team based on their favorite player or the player’s performance, while others go to show their unconditional support to their state.
Nonetheless, the immense growth of applications and OTT platforms always provides their users the opportunity to watch the IPL in abundance. That is why people with a dislike for TV do not have to worry. There are plenty of ways to watch the IPL nowadays. Here are a few ways to watch IPL for free from the comfort of your home.
How to Watch IPL for Free through Tata play mobile app?
Tata Play subscribers can get the facility to watch their favorite IPL via its live streaming service.
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone and search from the Tata Play app.
- After the download is complete, install it.
- After the installation, you will be redirected to the app’s home page.
- You will see a ‘Login’ button for logging into the account.
- Once you open the app’s login page, the system will ask you to provide the Tata Play subscriber ID or your registered mobile number. You can enter any one of your choices.
- After entering the necessary information, you will discover a ‘Continue’ button. Tap on that.
- The system will send you an OTP on your mobile number. Enter that for verification.
- Once the verification process is over, you will successfully log in to your Tata Play account.
By selecting Jio, Airtel, Vodafone recharge packs, you can avoid paying anything to watch IPL. Redeeming the Flipkart SuperCoins is also another way of watching IPL for free. You can download Disney Plus Hotstar to watch IPL as well. To do so, download the Disney Plus Hotstart -> log in with a username and password-> and pay Rs 399/- forgetting the VIP account and Rs 1499/- for the Premium account.
ALSO READ: 5 Key Announcements About Nothing Phone (1) From Last Night’s Event | OyPrice
How to watch IPL for free on Laptop?
- You can watch the IPL by using the Disney Plus Hotstar ID.
- Just log in with your Facebook, email id, or mobile number at the Hotstar official website.
- After the login, you can watch the live streaming of IPL on your laptop.
The best apps for watching the IPL:
- Yupp TV
- Disney Plus Hotstar
- OSN PLAY
- Dish Anywhere
- JIO TV
In India, the best and most famous app to watch IPL online is Disney Plus Hotstar. You can watch the game on Willow TV Kayo Sports if you are out of India. Yupp TV possesses the exclusive right to run the live IPL match in more than 100 countries, including Maldives, Europe, Australia, Nepal, South, and Central America. The user must subscribe to the app with RS 49/- per month in India.
Though the sports are the same, the apps used by many countries to watch the IPL are different. While the United States uses the Hotstart app, it’s Kayo Sports for Australia.
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.