Instagram is one of the best and most popular social media platforms. Today most users are inclined towards using Instagram stories and reels more than regular posts. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to upload Instagram Story in high quality. It’s a very common issue users face as when they upload a story or reel on Instagram it decreases the quality of the photo or video. If you are struggling with the same issue then here is your complete guide on how to upload Instagram story in high quality.
It may even happen if you have shot video or photo in high resolution sometimes it happens that Instagram decreases its quality when you upload them. In such a situation what you can do to upload high-quality photos and videos to Instagram. Well in this article we will explain step-by-step how to upload Instagram story in high quality?
How to upload Instagram story in high quality?
- First of all open the Instagram app on your smartphone
- Then you will have to go to your profile by tapping on your profile photo situated in the right corner of the bottom
- After that click on the hamburger icon at the top right corner
- Now you will have to go to the settings option
- Now select the account option
- After that select the cellular data use option
- Now users will have to turn off the data saver option if it’s on
And it’s done now you will be able to upload high-quality photos and videos to your Instagram story.
The Data Saver option is for users to help save their data. That’s why in order to save more data while uploading photos or videos it reduces the size of the file to save more data. Although users should keep in mind that they should turn it back on once the story or reel is uploaded. Else Instagram will eat out all of your data in just a few hours of usage.
Apart from turning off the data saver option users can also tweak some settings in their camera app in order to upload high-quality photos and videos to Instagram stories.