Aadhar is one of the world’s largest biometric ID system. Aadhar card is a 12 digit unique number which is the identity proof for Indian citizens. In this article we will talk about how to update address in Aadhar Card online. As linking your mobile number with the Aadhar Card is important nowadays. Aadhar number is linked with the mobile number of host services. Aadhar Card is required for almost every government and official work.
How to Update Address In Aadhar Card Online?
- Open the UIDAI website.
- From the drop down menu go to My Aadhar option.
- Click on update demographic data online.
- Fill in all the details and proceed.
- Enter the OTP and press enter.
- Now go to the demographic option and fill in the relevant information.
- Select the proceed option.
- You have to upload scanned copies of verification documents.
Now you will get an URN number from the UIDIA with the help of which you can check the status of the update of your Aadhar Card.