If you have locked yourself out on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone then don’t worry. Here is your guide on how to unlock a Samsung note 3 smartphone. In this article, we will talk about how to unlock a Samsung note 3 smartphone without doing any hard reset or losing any of your data.
There are various methods to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone. Users can choose any of the methods mentioned below according to their convenience and need. So let’s get started with how to unlock a Samsung note 3 smartphone.
How to unlock a Samsung Note 3?
How to unlock a Samsung note 3 smartphone art phone with Google security questions?
Usually when we create our Google account we have to set some security questions in Google account security. If your Google account security questions are set then you can follow the steps mentioned below to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by answering those Google security questions.
- After attempting to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 multiple times users will get this option like “forgot pattern” or “forgot pin or password”.
- You will have to tap on that option and then select the “answer questions” option.
- After that you will see all the Google security questions that you have set up in your Google account. Answer all those questions accordingly.
- If all your answers are correct then your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will get unlocked.
- Once you have successfully unlocked your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then you’ll be able to create a new pin, password or pattern for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone.
How to unlock a Samsung Note 3 with the help of Gmail?
- Once you have attempted multiple times you will get an option like forgot pattern or forgot pin or password.
- After that, you will also get an option to log in with your Google or Gmail account.
- Log in to your Gmail account with your credentials.
- Once you have logged in successfully your Samsung note 3 smartphone will get unlocked.
Apart from the above-mentioned methods users can also use factory data reset or Google find my device to unlock their Samsung Note 3 smartphone. But with those methods, all your data will get deleted from your smartphone so keep that in mind.
How to unlock a Samsung note 3 with the help of Google find my device?
- Open the Google find my device and sign in with your Google account credentials that you have used on your Samsung Note 3 smartphone.
- After that, you will have to select the erase device option. Then you will get an option called erase all data click on that.
- After that, all the data on your Samsung Note 3 smartphone will get erased and you will be able to use it again. Yes, it will also erase all the passwords on your Samsung Note 3 smartphone.
How to unlock a Samsung Note 3 smartphone with the help of factory data reset?
- first of all, you will have to switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone.
- After that press, the power button plus the volume up button together for a couple of seconds until you get the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo on the display.
- Now select the yes option with the help of the volume rocker key to apply the factory data reset on your Samsung Note 3 smartphone.
Although keep in mind that above mentioned both of the methods will erase all of your data. So think twice before applying it.