You might have accidentally blocked a contact (phone number) on your Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco phone, and now, finding a solution to unblock them. This happens with a lot of people, where they knowingly or unknowingly block a contact and then face difficulties in unblocking them. So, this guide on how to unblock contacts on Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco phones will help you unblock them in a minute.
Xiaomi is a parent company of Redmi and Poco, which has a massive number of users worldwide. All the phones from Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco runs MIUI skin, and thus the process of unlocking contacts remains the same on all of them.
You might have Truecaller installed on your phone. And, if you’ve blocked a contact using this application, then check out method number two to unblock them.
How to unblock contacts on Xiaomi / Redmi / Poco phones
- Open the “Security” app
- Scroll down and locate the “Blocklist” option, and tap on it
- Tap on the settings icon, located at the upper-right corner
- Tap on “Blocked numbers”, you’ll see all blocked contacts here
- Tap on the Edit button and select the number(s) which you want to unblock
- Tap on the Delete button
- Now, tap on Remove to unblock the contact.
Also Read: A Guide on How to Remove Bloatware From Any Android Smartphone
How to unblocked contacts using the Truecaller app
- Open the Truecaller app on your phone
- Tap on “Blocking” from the bottom menu
- Scroll down and tap on “MANAGE BLOCK LIST“
- Tap on the minus (-) sign right next to the blocked number which you want to unblock
- Tap on “Yes,” and you are done.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you. Do let us know your thoughts or questions (if any) in the comments below.
Thank you for sticking with us all the way to the end of this article! Stay tuned to Oyprice and subscribe to our YouTube channel.