Working on a laptop is an everyday occurrence. Whether you want to write something or fill up a form, using of laptop or PC is a must. It is inconvenient to type when someone is working in low light conditions. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to turn on keyboard light in windows 10. Today most modern laptops come with backlit keyboards to help typing in low-light conditions easier. To know how to turn on the keyboard light in windows 10, pay attention to this guide.
Most keyboards have backlight illumination and glowing letters. But if you are a windows 10 user, there is a probability that your backlit keyboard is turned off. But you can easily turn it on by following the simple steps mentioned below.
How to Turn On Keyboard Light in Windows 10?
To know how to turn on the keyboard light in windows 10, follow these below-mentioned steps.
- Open your laptop or PC and click on the start button at the left corner of your screen.
- Type Control Panel in the search bar or if you have your Control Panel on your screen, double click on that.
- Once the Control Panel is open, look for the ‘Windows mobility center’ tab.
- There you will find many options in the ‘Adjust your computer settings’ section. Click on the ‘Hardware and sound’ option.
- After tapping on the ‘Hardware and sound’ section, you need to go to the ‘Windows mobility center.’
- You will find multiple options once you open ‘Windows mobility center’. Here you will discover an option called ‘Keyboard backlight.’
- Move the slider from left to right to enable the backlight.
- You can also see an option called ‘Keyboard lighting.’ There, will be two radio buttons that say ‘on’ and ‘off.’ Tap the ‘On’ button.
- Now, you can select the brightness you want.
- There will be multiple options to choose the time for the keyboard backlight’s auto shutdown. Select an option that suits you best.
- Then press the ‘OK’ button to activate your keyboard backlight.