Apple iPhones are most likely among the most technologically advanced smartphones on the market. The most recent batch of iPhones has industry-leading features and specifications. Although the features make using the iPhone 13 enjoyable, turning it off can be a chore. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to switch off iPhone 13. Normally, to turn off an iPhone, you must press and hold a side button, but this is not the case with the iPhone 11 and newer models. To turn off your iPhone, you must press a number of buttons at the same time.
In this article, we will teach you if you are not familiar with how-to switch off your iPhone13. The mechanics are straightforward, and all you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructed below.
How to switch off iPhone 13 via button combination?
Turning off an iPhone is a little more difficult than turning off an Android phone. Simply pressing and holding the power button on an Android device causes the phone to turn off automatically. Your iPhone 13, on the other hand, does not fall into this category. So, if you’re wondering how to turn it off, follow these steps:
- Hold down the volume and side buttons at the same time.
- Hold it for at least one to two seconds.
- Then, you should notice a haptic vibration and the power slider should appear at the top of the screen.
- To turn off your iPhone, simply slide it from left to right.
ALSO READ: How To Change WhatsApp Number? Step-By-Step Guide | OyPrice
How to switch off iPhone 13 via Settings?
You can also switch off your iPhone using your settings options if you feel uncomfortable using the button combinations. You can do this by simply following the steps mentioned below.
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Then, navigate to General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to find the Shut Down option, which is located directly beneath the Transfer or Reset iPhone option.
- To switch off your iPhone, tap on Shut Down to bring up the power slider. Simply slide it from left to right.
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.