How to Set UPI PIN in PhonePe? Step-By-Step Guide
UPI-enabled apps like Phonepe has made it easy to do banking transactions, send or receive money and even book a cab or a movie show. UPI apps makes life easier for both you and your loved ones. However, the most important thing about UPI is that you need to set your UPI PIN. The UPI PIN is the most important aspect of UPI transactions. Without having UPI PIN users can not do anything. The UPI PIN also helps in preventing unauthorized use of your account as well as other mischievous activities from happening.
So if you are using PhonePe and don’t have any idea about how to set UPI PIN in PhonePe then don’t worry. Well, here’s your step-by-step guide on how to set UPI PIN in PhonePe.
How to Set UPI PIN in PhonePe?
- Open the PhonePe app and click on “Add New Card“
- Once you have clicked on ‘Add New Card‘, enter details such as card number, CVV code, name of the person, and phone number
- Now choose the option “Set up UPI PIN“
- Enter a 4 digit PIN that can be easily remembered and enter it twice to confirm that you have typed the same pin correctly.
- Now click on “Done”.
- And it’s done! You have successfully created a UPI PIN for your PhonePe account.
NOTE: Users will need this UPI PIN each and every time they make any transaction on their PhonePe account. That’s why to choose your UPI PIN wisely which you can remember easily.
ALSO READ: How To Change Gpay UPI PIN? Step-By-Step Guide | OyPrice
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.