WhatsApp is one of the best optimized messaging apps, making it very easy to use, yet it has few missing features. I’m aware some users are using WhatsApp for business purposes and one of the most features we need is to send WhatsApp messages without adding a contact number.
Well, The reason why WhatsApp is not rolling out this feature is cause they are concerned about users privacy and don’t want their message section to be spammed like that of E-mails.
If you want to send direct messages without saving the contact number then don’t worry there are many tricks through which you can get your work done. Here in this article, I have covered a couple of the best ways to which are safe to go.
Top apps to send WhatsApp messages without saving the number
1. Click to Chat [small, no ads] for Playstore
This app developed by TrianguloY is one of the best “Click to Chat” app available on Playstore.
In this app, there are multiple functionalities like entering a message, share the link, list of country codes, create a shortcut, save recent and pinned, open recent calls via an add-on, and a few more.
There are three reasons why you should prefer this over other apps :
- The app size is around 100KB=0.1MB, Less than a standard picture! It has no extra unrelated content or any extra libraries.
- The app takes as few permissions as possible (no calls, no storage, no internet)
- And above all there are no ads in this app, nor any adware, spyware, user tracking or other nasty stuff.
If you want a small tool to help you open numbers in WhatsApp, try it.
2. Click To Chat : Direct Message for Appstore
This app developed by Sanket Shankar is one of the best “Click to Chat” app available on Appstore.
In this app, there are multiple functionalities like it allows you to Message or Call anyone without saving their contacts in the phonebook on major popular messaging apps like WhatsApp, i-message, Telegram & More.
Why you should prefer this app?
- Access all history in recent to whom you have sent a message.
- It has built in feature to share jokes, quotes, stickers & special characters with your friends or if you want to read romantic, love, horror & comedy chat stories.
- If you have copied any contact number then this app has Auto Detect which pastes phone numbers automatically.
- It has 242+ countries support and auto-detection for the location for country code
- This app is a completely Free app and has no message limits.
- Simple, Easy and Fast, Just type a number and that’s it.
- Keeps your phonebook clean so no more ghost contacts
- You can also message yourself and keep your messages and notes privately
Note: Both these apps which are mentioned above are not affiliated with nor endorsed by WhatsApp Inc.
Well if you are more concerned about your privacy and you don’t want to use any third-party app then there is a way to send a WhatsApp text to someone without actually saving their number on the phone.
WhatsApp’s Click to Chat feature
As Mentioned in the WhatsApp FAQ section, there is a way to text on a number without adding the contact number and it comes under Whatsapp’s own ‘Click to chat’ feature. It’s a bit complex process but it’s more preferable over third party apps or sites cause using such third-party sources can sometimes lead to compromise your security, and may even get your WhatsApp account banned.
This feature of WhatsApp works on both phone app(both android and iOS) and also via WhatsApp Web. To send a message all you need is that person should have an active WhatsApp account, you can create a link via any browser which will let you chat with them.
How to create a WhatsApp link?
Creating a WhatsApp chat link might be a hassle but it’s an easy job. Open any browser available on your system and type https://wa.me/number, the last part ‘number’ represents the full contact number, with the country and region code, but without any + or – or brackets or Zeroes.
Press enter to the link, it will redirect you to the WhatsApp chat of that person automatically. That’s how you can send a message over WhatsApp without saving a number and without getting your account banned.
Isn’t this method easy peasy Japanese? Do let us know in the comment section.