Flipkart is the largest e-commerce platform in India. Today, most of our purchases are made online through sites such as Flipkart. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to return product on Flipkart. As many times it happens that the product that has been delivered is faulty or it’s not what you ordered. In such scenarios returning the product is the only option. Now it is quite an easy process and Flipkart will take your product return and will give your money back or will give you the new right product.
Now the process of returning a product on Flipkart is quite easy many people struggle with it. That’s why in this article we have created a step-by-step guide on how to return product on Flipkart. So now without wasting any more time let’s get started with how to return product on Flipkart.
How to return product on Flipkart?
- First of all, open the Flipkart app or website and go to the “Orders” option.
- After that, you will be able to see all your orders and select the order that you want to return.
- Now click on the “Return” option to place a Return request.
- After that choose your relevant cause for return.
- Now depending on which option you have selected, there will be three alternatives available, such as exchange, replace, and refund.
- After that, depending on the type of product you desire to return, your return request may be subject to verification.
- After the verification procedure, confirm your decision based on the product type you purchased.
- Then to make the return smooth keep all the required things including invoice, box, price tags, etc ready before the delivery person comes to take back the product.
- In the event of exchanges or replacements the ‘Pick up’ and ‘Delivery’ of the items you ordered will be coordinated.
Flipkart will then send someone to recover the product. Users will get all the updates about this whole process on their Flipkart app and in their email as well. If the user has taken the refund option then Flipkart will initiate the process of refund once the product has been picked up by their person.
How long does Flipkart’s return policy take?
When you will place a request for a return you will get an email and SMS regarding the same. Apart from that, you may also track the entire process by going to My Account > My Orders. In most circumstances, if you’re going in for an exchange, your new product will be sent to you at the same time as the pick-up. You may also track the status of your order. But in terms of the time, it varies from order to order and person to person, but usually, Flipkart takes 3 to 4 days for returns.
How to track and order on Flipkart?
- First of all, open the Flipkart app or website.
- Now open the Orders tab on Flipkart.
- Here you will find all your orders.
- Select the order that you want to track and tap on it.
- Now you will be able to see all the tracking details about your order like where was it last and where you will get it.
Here users will be able to see the green or grey color line indicating the state of processing of your order. A circle icon indicates the most recent stage.