WhatsApp is one the biggest messaging platform connecting people globally. WhatsApp is especially important because it contains all your business and personal messages, including important links, documents, images and so it comes with a backup feature securing all your chats and media from being accidentally deleted. But, do you know how to backup your chat?
So, if you are someone who has accidentally deleted the chats or lost them while shifting to a new phone here’s how to recover them.
In order to recover the chats you first need to ensure that your chats are backed up. If you don’t have any idea about how to backup your chat then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your Whatsapp
- Then navigate to the three dots on the right-hand top corner
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Chats
- Select Chat Backup.
- Then choose a google account and Tap backup.
Once your chats are backed up. Now you are eligible for restoring your chat backup. Follow the steps mentioned below to restore WhatsApp backup.
How to restore WhatsApp backup?
- Install WhatsApp from the play store and open it.
- When prompted to restore chat and media from Google Drive, tap Restore.
- When the restoration process is complete, tap Next. Now you will be able to see your chats after initialization is complete.
Note: How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages? Step-By-Step Guide | OyPrice
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.