UPI-enabled apps make it easy to bank. From sending, receiving, and even booking taxis and movie shows, the UPI app makes life easier for you and your loved ones. To get the benefits of UPI innovation, you should enlist on a UPI-empowered application, for example, Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, BHIM, and so on by connecting your bank account. While enlisting, the application will request that you set up a UPI PIN. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to reset UPI PIN in Google Pay.
UPI PIN is a four/six-digit individual ID number that you should enter each time you start an exchange. This is the last confirmation venture before an exchange, so clients must recollect the UPI PIN and not share it with others. Be that as it may, assuming you failed to remember the UPI PIN, there are routes through which, you can undoubtedly change or reset your UPI PIN.
How to Reset UPI PIN in Google Pay?
In the event that you have failed to remember your UPI PIN, adhere to the guidelines to reset your UPI PIN in the Google Pay application
- Open the Google Pay application.
- Tap on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select the bank account registered with UPI, under the “Payment methods”.
- Tap on “Forgot UPI PIN”
- On the next page that appears, enter the last 6 digits of your card number and the expiry date.
- Enter the OTP that you will receive through SMS and then, enter your new UPI PIN.