PhonePe is one of the most convenient apps for online payments in India. But, for online payment through PhonePe it is mandatory to set the UPI PIN because without UPI PIN you won’t be able to do any transaction. Unified Payment Identification Number is a 4-6 digit secret code which allows you to transfer money. It is a final security check of the UPI Payment system. It is linked to the bank account. The fund transfer takes place immediately once you enter the UPI PIN.
The UPI PIN is the same as an ATM PIN. All you have to do is to enter the UPI PIN for making online payment through a UPI App. If you do not know how to reset UPI PIN then you are at the right place. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to reset UPI in PhonePe.
How to reset UPI in PhonePe?
- Open your PhonePe app.
- On the homepage tap on My money.
- All your bank account linked to PhonePe will be shown.
- Select the bank account for which you want to change your UPI PIN.
- Click on Reset Bhim UPI PIN.
- Now you have to fill in your ATM card details, the Last six digits, and the Expiry date of your Debit/ATM card and tap on proceed.
- You will receive an OTP which will be auto-detected by the PhonePe app.
- Now enter the new UPI PIN.
- Confirm the UPI PIN and click on ok.
That’s it you have successfully reset your UPI PIN and now you can easily make payments directly from your bank account in the PhonePe app.