Mi phones are currently storming the market. The unique features and good service have made this phone one of the most desired in our country. In this article, we shall talk about how to remove Gmail account from Mi phone. Like any other phone, Mi also helps its users to remove their Gmail account from their Phone.
Most of the users uses Gmail as their primary email account, but if you are someone who doesn’t use Gmail then don’t worry as you can remove it from your Mi phone quite easily. In order to know more about how to remove Gmail account from Mi phone follow our step-by-step guide mentioned below on how to remove Gmail account from Mi phone.
How to remove Gmail account from Mi phone?
- Open your phone and go to Menu.
- Now, navigate to the Settings app.
- Once the app is open, click on General settings.
- From there, go to the Accounts section.
- Now, click on Google.
- You will find your Gmail accounts here. Tap on the one you want to delete.
- A sync screen will appear in front of you.
- Here you will be able to see a Menu button. Toggle on that.
- Now, another option called Remove account will pop up.
- Click on that Remove button.
- After that, the system will provide you a confirmation box asking you if you are sure that you want to remove your account. There will be two buttons, cancel and OK. Click OK.
- As soon as you tap on that button, The account that you have selected to delete will get removed from your Mi phone.
- If the account you wish to delete is the only existing Gmail account you have, then you might need to enter your Phone’s pattern, password or PIN for security. Just make sure that you remember your PIN, password or pattern, whatever it is that you need to enter.
NOTE: As the phones get updated with every single launch, the steps or the name of the features might change with time. In that case, take a look at your phone and figure out how to remove Gmail account from Mi phone. As usually all the basic steps remains same company might change some names and appearances.