Everyone who uses smartphones nowadays is indeed well known to smartphone galleries. Whether we are on a picnic or an extended vacation, or just a simple gathering at our house, we always need good pictures. And to keep those pictures safe, we need a gallery. But there are times, we delete important pictures absentmindedly. But eventually, we need to recover those lost images to return to the time of merriment. You must have thought about how you can recover your lost images, but you don’t have any idea how to do so. If you are one of those who are facing this problem, then here is our step-by-step guide on how to recover your permanently deleted photos from gallery.
The users should consider one thing before they follow any step mentioned below. These methods may vary depending on where the data is stored.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Gallery with the help of Google photos?
- Firstly, open the Google Photos app on your phone.
- Now, select the ‘Photos‘.
- After clicking on the deleted photos, you will find two options, ‘Delete‘ and ‘Restore‘.
- Now, select ‘Restore‘.
- Once you do all the processes above, you will be able to recover your lost photos from the gallery.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Gallery with the help of Dropbox?
- First, go to your Dropbox app on your phone and launch it.
- You need to navigate to the folder where you have kept your photos.
- After opening the folder of your choice, select the pictures you want to restore.
- You will find three dots at the corner of the right side of your phone.
- From there, you need to tap on ‘Save to Device‘.
- Now, you can recover the photos you have deleted.
Note: Users must have the Dropbox app on their phone to follow this advice.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Gallery with the help of Google Drive?
- Open the Google Drive app on your phone.
- Once you open it, you need to select the photos you need to restore.
- Now, when you click on ‘More‘, you need to tap on the three dots that you will see on your mobile screen.
- Among the option, select ‘Download.‘
- After clicking on ‘Download‘, your deleted photos will recover.
Note: Users are advised to keep a backup of their images to Google Drive for restoring the images when it’s needed.