WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps used worldwide. Alongside messaging WhatsApp also offers its users’ voice and video calling features. Apart from that WhatsApp is also bringing in the WhatsApp pay feature. WhatsApp has slowly begun to conquer the market and is on its way to becoming a one-stop shop for all your needs. However, even after providing so many features, WhatsApp misses one and that is recording its calls. So, what to do when you want to record a video conversation with your friend? In this article, we will talk about how to record WhatsApp video call.
Users can record a WhatsApp video call by using their smartphone inbuilt recorder but in most cases, most probably the sound won’t be recorded and that’s why you need a third-party application like the AZ Screen recorder or MNML screen recorder.
How to record WhatsApp video call with the help of the Screen recording app?
- Firstly, open your play store and search for AZ recorder or MNML recorder. (apart from these 2 there are plenty of apps available on the play store, you can use whichever one you like.)
- Download and install it on your smartphone.
- When you open the application, the app creates a pop-up widget in the notification panel.
- Enable “Enable voice recording” before recording a call.
- And it’s done! now when you make a call you will be able to record it with audio by just pressing the record button.
ALSO READ: How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number? | OyPrice
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.