Launched in the second half of 2019, JioFiber provides an exceptional internet experience for you to start exploring your Digital Life. JioFiber is the future technology. In this article we will talk about how to recharge Jio fiber. It provides the best broadband experience for surfing, streaming, gaming, and working.
JioFiber broadband outperforms the competition due to its ultra-fast upload and download speeds and effective operation in just seconds. Consider a high-speed private internet highway inside your home. But what happens when you run out of recharge and don’t know to fix it. But there is no need to worry as here is our step-by-step guide on how to recharge Jio fiber.
How to recharge Jio Fiber using My Jio App?
- Open Playstore on your Android device and download the My Jio App.
- Open your My Jio App.
- Log in using your JioFiber Service ID or RMN, as well as your OTP(One Time Password) and your home page will appear.
- Once done, Tap on the “Fiber” button on the top.
- Then, you will see all the details related to your JioFiber. Click on Rechange.
- Choose a plan, then click “View Details” and then “Buy.”
- Now, You can buy the plan using your UPI or online banking.
How to recharge Jio Fiber using My Jio Website?
- Open your browser and go to www.jio.com
- Tap to select “Recharge” in the upper right corner and then “JioFiber.”
- Enter your Jio Fiber registered mobile number. Click on the Submit button.
- Now, Choose a plan, then click “View Details” and then “Buy”.