If you are familiar with various types of files that a software provides, you must have come across the word BIN file. In this article, we shall talk about how to open BIN files on Android. But before you go ahead with the article, you must know what BIN file is. BIN file is a file where all the3 information is stored in binary format. It is compatible for disc storage which allows the media files to save on the disc.
But, if you want to convert a BIN file instead of opening it, there are certain things that you need to consider: converting any media file requires breaking a layer of security protection. And needless, to say, it is illegal. So, we advise you to try to figure out ways to open the BIN files instead of converting it. Here is our guide on how to open Bin files on Android.
How to open BIN files on Android?
What is BIN files in Android smartphone?
The definition of a BIN file is exactly the same as it is for everything. It is a file that stores data only in Binary format. And the file comes with the .bin extension which helps us to distinguish it from others. Therefore, it is compatible with computers. Though the devices we use today have provided few ways to open a BIN file, the ways are indeed quite tricky. It is definitely not like opening a word file on a computer or smartphone. However, there are ways to do it. But converting any bin file is a whole different story. It is illegal and complicated.
How to open BIN files on Android without any apps?
To open a BIN files on your Android smartphone follow the methods mentioned below on how to open BIN files on Android.
Burning a BIN file.
Convert BIN file to ISO format.
Mounting to image.
Applications to open a BIN file.
Open and install BIN file on Android.
But, sadly, there is no way you can open a BIN file on Android without using any app. However, the burning BIN file does not require any app but it is suitable for desktop or personal computer.
How to open BIN files on Android with BIN opener app?
- Click on the Android device’s gear icon.
- Then press the Settings option.
- From there, go to the App Manager and check the Unknown Sources.
- Now, you need to navigate to the Application Settings.
- From there, go to the Developers and select the USB Debugging protocol.
- Once all the stages are over, connect your Android phone to your computer by using the USB cable.
- Click on the Disk Drive option by scrolling down the USB menu.
- Choose the Start button in your computer and toggle on the Computer option or you can also use the quick access navigation option for the File Manager.
- Double click on the Android phone’s storage device icon to view its content.
- Now, locate the BIN file in the Android storage folder and click on the file to place the text cursor and change the file’s name.
- Next, change the file extension from .BIN to .APK.
- Right click on the Android phone’s removable storage and tap on the3 Eject option.
- Once everything is done, disconnect your device from your computer.
- And lastly, click on the extractor app that you have on your phone.
- Locate the .APK file and select the file that you want to view and install it on your device.
ALSO READ: How To Recover Deleted Photos From WhatsApp?
How to open BIN files on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp does not provide any way to open any BIN files on its platform. It only supports the word , PDF or docx files.