WhatsApp is indeed the most famous instant messaging app in our modern world. In the passing days, this app has launched many new features consecutively. In this article we will talk about how to off WhatsApp notification. Apart from allowing its users to message their close ones, it also benefits from sharing pictures, emojis, stickers, WhatsApp payments, etc. But, no matter how much this app is helpful, it is not always enjoyable to keep seeing WhatsApp notifications. So, you might want to off them. That is why, in this article, we shall talk about how to off WhatsApp notifications.
If you are not familiar with the process of how to turn off WhatsApp notifications, Then don’t worry here is our step-by-step guide on how to off WhatsApp notification.
How to off WhatsApp Notification from general Android settings?
The Android system sends a notification for apps. If you want to turn off notifications from WhatsApp, there are some steps mentioned below that you need to follow:
- Go to your Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp.
- Download the app if it is not downloaded on your phone.
- After the downloading is complete, install it on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, you need to open an account on WhatsApp by providing the necessary details.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ of your app once you are done with opening your account.
- After tapping on ‘Settings’, you will find many options.
- Select ‘Apps and Notifications’ from there.
- Go to ‘Apps’ and click on it.
- Once you click on the previously-mentioned option, you will find some options.
- Toggle on ‘Select WhatsApp.’
- From there, go to ‘Notification’ and toggle on it.
- Here you will find an option called ‘All WhatsApp Notifications.’
- Turn it off.
- Now, your device will stop sending you any WhatsApp notifications.
How to off WhatsApp notifications on iPhone?
The iOS system displays a preview of the message content by default as a notification. To disable the message previews, follow these simple below-mentioned steps:
- Launch WhatsApp on your phone.
- Once you open the app, you need to tap on the ‘Settings’ icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Here, you will find many options. Select ‘Notifications’ among them.
- You will discover another switch once you click on the ‘Notifications’ button.
- Toggle off the switch next to ‘Show Previews’.
- You will stop receiving any more WhatsApp previews.