WhatsApp, which is owned by Facebook, is one of the most well-known and popular messaging apps, with millions of users worldwide. It is one of the most habit-forming apps. Privacy on social media, on the other hand, has become a major concern. There are times when you want to be invisible, but everyone knows you’re online.
So, if you want some privacy as well as the ability to use Whatsapp, we have a trick with which you can now go invisible online.
The First Method
The first method will work only if you are using the original version of WhatsApp and not the copy version like the WhatsApp GB, etc.
Follow these steps below:
- Before you open WhatsApp, go to your phone’s settings and disable data connectivity, or simply put your phone in flight or airplane mode.
- Once you’ve enabled airplane mode, all you have to do is open the WhatsApp messenger app, go into any of the chats to respond, or text anyone you want to text without revealing your WhatsApp status, send the message, and exit the app.
- When you exit WhatsApp, re-enable your connectivity, and the messages will be sent without displaying your “typing” status to them. Your last seen status is also unaffected.
Another Method: WhatsApp GB
- If you want to keep your privacy on an Android device, open Chrome and search for GBWhatsApp.
- After downloading it, you will see an icon similar to WhatsApp that functions similarly to WhatsApp.
- Now, you must click on the top right corner, where you will find a number of options, one of which is to hide the online bar. You are now ready to chat privately without being noticed by others.
- Open the DirectChat app after downloading and installing it.
- DirectChat will now prompt you to grant some permissions. Allow all permissions before proceeding to the next step.
- One of the most important things to remember is to grant notification permission. Allow this permission because the app requires it to function properly.
- Then, in the Apps section, enable the WhatsApp option. You can now hide the online status in WhatsApp settings.
Thank you for sticking with us all the way to the end of this article! Stay tuned to our page by subscribing to our newsletter down below, and don’t forget to join our telegram channel for regular news and updates.