The instant messaging app, WhatsApp, is built upon the principle of keeping everything secured between the users. WhatsApp is used by billions of people for communication all around the world. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to lock WhatsApp. Although through its end-to-end encryption feature, WhatsApp ensures that everything their users share, texts, chats or video calls, all remains secure.
Ensuring your personal Details WhatsApp takes a security step further and lets you enable the app’s security from your device’s setting using face ID, fingerprint lock, etc . This feature ensures that even if your phone is accessible no one can open your WhatsApp. Here is our step-by-step guide on how to lock WhatsApp on Android and iOS.
How to lock WhatsApp on Android?
- Open Whatsapp.
- Present at the top right of the screen, tap on the three dot menu.
- Go to settings.
- Now tap on Account.
- After that tap on privacy.
- Tap on Fingerprint lock.
- Swipe the button to the right and turn on unlock with fingerprint.
- Touch the censor and confirm the fingerprint.
ALSO READ: How To Download Songs On Spotify Without Premium? | OyPrice
How to lock WhatsApp on an iPhone?
- Open whatsapp.
- At the bottom of the screen click on Settings.
- Go to account.
- Click on the screen lock.
- Choose among Require Touch ID or Face ID on the Screen Lock page.
- In the end choose how quickly your Whatsapp should get locked.
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.