Mysql is the combination of two names i.e. “My ” is the name of the co-founder Michael Widenius’s daughter and “SQL” is the full form of Structured Query Language. Mysql is one of the most popular database management systems. In this article we will talk about how to install MySQL in Windows 10.
It works on embedded systems as well as client server systems. MySQL is available for Microsoft Windows 64-bit operating systems. Here is our step-by-step guide on how to install MySQL in Windows 10.
How to install MySQL in Windows 10?
- Visit the official website of MySQL.
- Click on the download button.
- Now it will ask you MySQL credentials to download the .msi file.
- You can login or signup.
- And if you are not interested in login or signup click on no thanks, just start my download option.
- Now go to the downloads folder.
- Here you will find your mysql-installer-community file.
- Click on the install option.
- Now it will ask you for permissions, grant the permissions and it will take a few seconds to configure the installer.
- Now accept the licence terms.
- That’s it now your Mysql will be installed.