Instagram is one of the leading social media platforms all over the world. Instagram has become more than just an instant photo-sharing app with the addition of several new features. In this article we will talk about how to hide last seen in Instagram.
Instagram comes integrated with the user’s availability status. This feature is known as Activity status which allows your contacts to be aware if you are online or offline. Though this option is helpful if you want to keep your contacts updated about you, sometimes it becomes annoying when you want to avoid certain people. In this case you would want to hide your last seen, but don’t know how to hide your last seen. Then don’t worry here is your step-by-step guide on how to hide last seen in Instagram.
How to hide last seen in Instagram?
- Open Instagram app and click on your profile.
- Present on the top right of the screen click on the three lines.
- A popup menu will appear on tap Settings.
- Now go to privacy.
- Click on the Activity status.
- Now toggle off the “Show Activity status” option.
- That’s it, your last seen is hidden now.
ALSO READ: How To Change Emoji Style In Gboard? Step-By-Step Guide | OyPrice
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.