In the Modern era of technology, Android mobiles have one element in common. Yes, we are talking over the preinstalled apps that appear packed with virtually each and every smartphone consistently. Although some of them are relatively useful for everyday usage, some apps exist that are valuable for the consumer. And, the awful aspect is that some manufacturers do not authorize you to eliminate these undesirable applications from your smartphone. So, what should you do? Well, there is a path through which you can discard it from your home screen and app drawer. Vastly of the phones arrive with a built-in characteristic through which you can protect apps. In this story, we will talk about how to hide apps in Mi smartphones.
Not only pre-installed apps but users can hide any apps on their Mi smartphones by following some simple steps mentioned below:
How to Hide Apps in Mi smartphones?
Xiaomi also provides an option to hide applications in its MIUI operating scheme. The invisible app characteristic is accessible in all Xiaomi smartphones. You can interpret these points to hide applications on your Xiaomi phones.
- Firstly, Go to Settings and open all Apps.
- In the App Settings you will discover the App Lock component. Tap on it. You will be asked to set up the assistance first and you need to establish a passcode for it as well.
- Once the procedure is executed, you will have two sections: App Lock and Hidden Apps. You have to click on the Hidden Apps and there you will find a directory of installed apps on your Redmi phone.
- Scan all the apps you expect to hide and just toggle on the shift. With this, your app will be protected.
- You can effortlessly approach the hidden apps by merely using motions. One can swipe two fingers on the screen and a statement will pop up for completing the passcode. Once you attain it, it will vacate you to the folder with hidden apps.