Netflix has evolved from being just a video streaming platform into a whole lifestyle. It has become a part and parcel of our daily lives since the term ‘Netflix and Chill’ was coined. Netflix has taken over people’s screens replacing traditional television channels and networks. A wide as well as interesting movie and shows catalog has lured people into switching over to Netflix but still there are times when one is clueless about what to watch on the platform as well as unknown about some features and settings of the platform. Hence, Oyprice is here with a Netflix – How To Series to help you get familiar with the app.
Also See: HOW TO BECOME A NETFLIX BETA TESTER
Our topic for today is – How to have a virtual movie date with TeleParty extension. For, those of you wondering. TeleParty is an extension that lets you sync-up movies and shows in real-time on Netflix with your friends. Moreover, it also provides a chatbox through which you can chat with your friends while watching your favorite movies or series. In today’s article, we’ll teach how to install the TeleParty extension on your desktop/PC as well as how to stream Netflix shows and movies with it.
Note: This service is currently limited to PCs such as Windows and Mac only and not to smartphones and tablets.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- Open Chrome and go to www.netflixparty.com
- Click on the ‘Get TeleParty for Free’ button and it will take you to the Chrome Webstore
- Select ‘Add to Chrome’ on the right side of the screen
- Select ‘Add Extension’ in the pop-up
HOW TO RUN
- Login into your Netflix account and start playing a movie/show
- Click on the ‘TP’ button on your extension toolbar
- Select ‘Start the Party’
- Copy the provided link to share with your friends or family that you wish to watch the show with
The video is ready to watch together once everyone joins!