Do you ever simply want to sit back and listen to a YouTube video? By extracting the audio from a that video, you can listen to it wherever you want. In this article we will talk about how to extract audio from YouTube video.
People frequently seek to extract audio from YouTube videos because it is a free way to obtain desired parts of music. YouTube is a massive platform with a wide variety of information, and watching videos can take up the majority of your day. In fact, the YouTube platform contains billions of hours of video on a wide range of topics.
However, because many people use this platform for music streaming, mp3 converters that allow extracting audio from a movie are very handy. You can extract audio from youtube videos by applying the following methods.
How To Extract Audio From Youtube Video with a Video Converter?
You can use a video converter to extract the audio from high-quality YouTube videos. You may find a plethora of third-party video converters on the internet.
- Download and install the “Video to Mp3 Converter” from the Playstore.
- Launch the app, on the home screen you will an option that says “Video to Audio”; Tap on it.
- Then, choose a video from the next screen that appears.
- You will then be redirected to a new page where you can choose your audio format, its bitrate, and its name.
- Tap on Extract Audio to finish. (It will be automatically saved to your device)