Often we disable pop-ups on our browser. But there are some cases when you want to turn on your pop-ups and it might be helpful for example Amazon uses them to let you chat with a customer service executive. If you want to allow pop-ups for all sites, you can do so in the Google Chrome desktop browser or mobile browser app. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to enable pop-up on chrome.
How to enable pop-up on Chrome desktop browser?
- Open Google Chrome on your computer/laptop.
- At the top of your computer screen, click Chrome.
- In the drop-down go to preferences.
- Tap on Privacy and security present on the left side
- Go to Site Settings.
- Now go to Pop-ups and redirect.
- Tap on the toggle switch.
That’s it! you have enabled pop-up on your Chrome.
How to enable pop-up on Chrome mobile browser?
On an iPhone:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Tap on the More icon present in the bottom right corner.
- Now go to settings.
- Select content settings.
- Click on black pop-ups.
- Tap the toggle to turn off pop-up blocking.
- Open Chrome.
- Tap more icons and select settings.
- Then go to Site Settings.
- Tap pop-ups and redirects.
- Slide the switch to the left.
- Pop-up blocking is enabled now.