Today we have a 24-hour story feature on almost every social media platform, whether it’s Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, or Facebook. In this article, we will talk about how to download Facebook story. Most users are aware of the techniques to download stories from WhatsApp and Instagram. But the, many of them have no idea about how to download Facebook story. So let’s take a closer look at how to download Facebook story.
Putting stories on our social media platforms has become an enormous phenomenon lately. If someone has posted a good story on their Facebook account, and you want the same level for your social media platform, but if you don’t have any idea about how to download Facebook story then don’t worry. Just follow our step-by-step guide mentioned below to download the Facebook story.
How to download Facebook story?
There are multiple methods to download Facebook story users can download them on their Android smartphone, iPhone, or PC. Let’s take a look at every process one by one.
How to download Facebook story on Android Smartphones?
First of all, users will have to keep in mind that Facebook officially doesn’t allow to save stories directly. That’s why users will have to get help from third-party apps. There are plenty of apps available to help users download Facebook stories on their Android smartphones.
- First, you will have to go to your Google play store and download the Facebook story saver app that you like, as there are many.
- After installing the app, give all the necessary permissions.
- Now, you will have to log in with your Facebook credentials.
- After that, you will be able to see all the stories posted by your friends and pages you liked.
- Now tap on any photo or a video story you want to download.
- Now tap on the download option situated at the right of the play button.
- Now, you will have to tap on the download button situated at the bottom left corner of the screen.
And it’s done; you have successfully downloaded a photo or a video story from Facebook on your Android smartphone.
How to download Facebook story on PC?
Unlike downloading Facebook stories on smartphones, it’s pretty easier to download Facebook stories on your pc as users will not have to download any third-party apps or add an extension to the web browser.
To download a Facebook story on PC, you have to copy the link to whichever story you want to download; after that, search in Google for Facebook story downloader, open the 1st link, paste the copied link, and click on the download video option. And it’s done; you have successfully downloaded the Facebook story on your PC.
How to download Facebook story without the app?
If you don’t want to download any third-party apps to download Facebook stories, follow the steps mentioned below to know how to download Facebook stories without the app.
- First of all, open the Facebook app and select the story you want to download.
- Now copy its link.
- After that, go to the Google search bar or Chrome and search for Facebook story downloader.
- Now, you will see many websites; select the 1st one and paste the copied link there and click on the download video option.
And it’s done now; you have successfully downloaded Facebook story on your smartphone without any 3rd party app.
How to download Facebook story on iPhone?
To know more about how to download Facebook story on iPhones, follow our step-by-step guide mentioned below:
- First of all, Open Facebook from its app or with the help of a web browser.
- Select the story you want to download and copy its link.
- Now go to your web browser and search for Facebook story downloader.
- A plethora of websites will be displayed on display; select whichever one you like and paste the link there.
- Now click on the download button.
You have successfully downloaded the Facebook story on your iPhone.
Note: If you are looking for ways on How to download Facebook story with music, then you can follow any of the steps mentioned here in order to download Facebook story with music. As most of the websites and apps supports that.