Netflix has evolved from being just a video streaming platform into a whole lifestyle. It has become a part and parcel of our daily lives since the term ‘Netflix and Chill’ was coined. Netflix has taken over people’s screens replacing traditional television channels and networks. A wide as well as interesting movie and shows catalog has lured people into switching over to Netflix but still there are times when one is clueless about what to watch on the platform as well as unknown about some features and settings of the platform. Hence, Oyprice is here with a Netflix – How To Series to help you get familiar with the app.
Our topic for today is – How to Delete Continue Watching (History) on Netflix. As we all know, Netflix has the feature of displaying your recently watched movies and TV shows on the home screen under the ‘Continue Watching’ Section. However, at times these displayed titles are also ones that you have finished watching or ones that you may have played accidentally. In such cases, you may not want those titles taking up space in the ‘Continue Watching’ section.
This is also true for times when you don’t want others to see a particular title you watched or simply just wish to remove it from your recently viewed. For all these situations, you will have your solution by the end of this article, showing you how to delete your Continue Watching or History on Netflix.
Also See: HOW TO BECOME A NETFLIX BETA TESTER
Also See: HOW TO ACCESS THE SECRET MENU ON NETFLIX
HOW TO DELETE CONTINUE WATCHING
- Open Netflix on your browser
- Log in to your Netflix account
- Hover over the arrow at the upper right of the screen
- Select ‘Account’ from the pop-down menu
- Go to the ‘Profile and Parental Controls ‘ section and select the profile from which you wish to delete history from
- Scroll down and select ‘Viewing Activity‘
- Go down to Titles Restricted for (XYZ) and type and select the titles you wish to block in the blank space provided under it
- Delete the titles you wish to remove from Continue Watching, by clicking on the remove icon on the right side of the title
Do let us know how this tip worked out for you and mention any other tutorials you’d like for us to go through!