If you’re a regular Adobe Photoshop user then you might be quite familiar with very high disk usage that comes with it, but what if we told you there are ways to save GBs of disk space that can be used for your other files? Yes, you read it right, you can save GBs of data just by deleting hidden Adobe Photoshop cache which can grow upto 100s of GBs if left unmanaged.
That said, there are two ways of deleting Adobe Photoshop cache in Windows 11 and you can do it too by following this in-depth guide:
Manually Using File Explorer
- Open File Explorer and paste the file pathway listed below into the Explorer’s address bar
- Once pasted replace the “Username” with your PCs username and press enter
- In the Temp folder select all the files with the Photoshop name attached to it and hit delete.
In Adobe Photoshop Prefrences
In case you don’t want to go through the Hassel of deleting the files manually, you can get rid of unnecessary cache file right from Adobe Photoshop with ease by following this steps:
- Open Adobe Photoshop and click on Edit menu in the window toolbar
- In the edit menu go to Purge > All
- Press OK in the conformation dialog box to start the deletion process
Was this guide helpful enough to save your precious disk space? Let us know in the comments section below. Until then stay tuned with OyPrice and don’t forget to Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry along with in-depth guides like this.