Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique number that serves as a unique ID for Indian people. Linking your Aadhaar Card to your mobile phone is critical nowadays since all crucial information about your card, such as OTP (one-time password), is delivered to your registered cell number. That’s why in this article we will talk about how to check mobile number linked with Aadhar.
An Aadhaar card is a government-issued identification card that is necessary for practically all government and official activities. If you wish to create a new bank account, get a driver’s license, get a passport, get ration cards, buy a car or a SIM card, and so on. For anything these days you will need to have an Aadhar card.
Along with that Your Aadhaar card must be connected to your mobile phone in order to use all the online services provided by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI.
In order to whether your mobile number is linked with Aadhar card here is our step-by-step guide on how to check mobile number linked with Aadhar card.
How to check mobile number linked with Aadhar?
- Open your browser and visit the official UIDAI website.
- Navigate to the MyAadhaar area in the website’s upper left corner.
- Click on Verify my email/mobile number under the Aadhaar services section.
- Then, in the appropriate place, input your information, such as your Aadhaar card number, mobile phone number, captcha code, and other details.
- If your mobile number is linked to your Aadhar card, the UIDAI website will display the following text: “the mobile you have entered already verified with our records.”
- If your Aadhaar card is not linked to your mobile number, you will need to go to the nearest Aadhaar center and change your mobile number.