Jio is one of the biggest telecom operators in India and is known for its affordable 4G data and calling plans since its arrival in the Indian market. Jio offers its users a lot of benefits with its prepaid and postpaid plans and hence most people prefer using Jio nowadays.
However, there are high chances that one might forget their Jio number and if you are someone who needs to know their Jio number this is the right place for you. You can know your Jio number by applying fairly simple ways.
How to check Jio number by using USSD Code?
- Open the phone’s dialer on your smartphone.
- For checking the Jio number dial *1#.
- Tap on the call button.
- Now, You will be able to see your Jio number on your screen.
How to check Jio number by Using My Jio App?
- Open the Play Store and search for My Jio App
- Download and install My Jio App
- Open My Jio App and click on ‘Sign in with SIM’.
- Now, you will be able to see Your Jio number on the screen.
How to check Jio number by using toll free number?
- Open your mobile’s dialer.
- Dial 1299 and press the call button.
- After that, the call will get disconnected and you will receive an SMS with several details and your Jio number.