Due to the Vodafone Idea merger, Vi ( Vodafone Idea) is one of the most dominant telecom operators in India, accounting for over 25 percent of the market share. Vodafone Idea subscribers in India are continuing to grow, with prepaid connections proving to be the most popular. It’s important to keep an eye on your call and data balance when you have a prepaid connection.
With Vodafone Idea, you can easily check your main balance through two different methods. You can either use USSD codes or the Vi application to know every detail about your prepaid number. If you want to know how to check Idea balance this article is for you.
How to Check Idea Balance Using USSD Codes
Vodafone Idea offers its users a variety of shortcuts and USSD codes through which they can instantly check their balance.
- To begin with, open the phone dialer on your smartphone.
- Enter the USSD code 1992*1# or *121# to check your Vodafone Idea main balance. Additionally, you can find information about your number’s balances and validity with the code.
- Now press the call button, and you can view your balance.
You can also check your Vodafone Idea 4G data balance using USSD codes. In order to know your 4G data balance, you can use the USSD code 1992*2# from your Vi mobile number.
ALSO READ: How To Save Instagram Story With Music? Step-By-Step Guide | (oyprice.com)
How to Check Idea Balance Using Vi App
Using the Vi application, you can instantly check your balance and validity in just a few clicks, here’s how:
- Search for the Vi app in Google Play Store.
- Click on the download button and then install it on your mobile.
- Enter your Vodafone Idea number in the application and log in. After that, you’ll receive an OTP via SMS on your registered phone. Simply enter it to log in.
- Your mobile balance will be displayed on your home screen.
For checking your Data balance in Vi app you simply need to click on the main balance banner on the home screen.
Join us on Telegram, Facebook, or Twitter and stay up to date with the latest happenings in the tech industry.