Fastag is the radio frequency Identification technology introduced by the Government of India in 2017. The toll booth can Scan the card wirelessly and automatically processes the payment which is present in the vehicle’s windshield. As Fastag is the new toll payment method so many of the users are unsure how to check Fastag balance so here is your step-by-step guide on how to check Fastag balance.
How to check Fastag balance through SMS?
An SMS is sent to you every time you cross the toll plaza. It is the most convenient way to check Fastag balance. Every time you cross a toll you will get an SMS regarding how much toll you just paid at the last toll plaza. Along with that, it will also show the remaining balance in your Fastag account.
How to check Fastag balance online?
- Go to the website of your tag issuer bank, agency, or mobile wallet to access the FAStag portal.
- Login to the Fastag using your credentials.
- Click on the view balance.
- You will be able to see your balance.
How to check Fastag balance through email?
- Go to your registered email ID.
- Look for the Fastag email that came to you recently.
- Check the balance in the email content.
How to check Fastag balance using the My Fastag app?
- Install the My Fastag app from the play store.
- Fill out the registration form using your phone number.
- Search for the bank that issues Fastag service.
- Now enter your registration number for the vehicle.
- Enter your UPI ID.
- Click on validate.
- After you completed the login process you will be able to see your Fastag balance.