According to the last report, Reliance Jio had cornered 52 percent of India’s internet user base, and with 5G right around the corner, it’s only going to get tougher for the other young telecom giant. Since its arrival, Jio has taken over the Telecom industry with its cheap affordable, and wide range of services. However, You must therefore keep a close eye on your usage, or else you will exhaust all the benefits in no time. That’s why if you are struggling to check your Jio Data balance then don’t worry. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check Jio Data balance.
How to Check Data Balance in Jio with the help of USSD code?
- Open the dialer on your smartphone.
- Dial the USSD code 3331# to find out the data balance.
- Press the dial button and make the call using your Jio number.
- Then, you will see all the required details on your screen through a pop-up message.
How to Check Data Balance in Jio via SMS?
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Type “MBAL” and in recipient area dial 55333.
- Press the send button to receive the data balance information in a text message.
How to Check Data Balance in Jio with the help of My Jio App?
- Search My Jio App in Play Store.
- Download and install My Jio App.
- Log in to My Jio App using your Jio mobile number.
- Tap on the Mobile button on the top to see your data usage.