Ringtones on iPhones are pretty iconic, especially “Opening.” However,
one can get bored of listening to the same Ringtone. Most of us like to
customize our devices in any small way possible to personalize the
experience. Let’s get started on how you can change the Ringtone on your
Now, first things first, in this guide, we’ll help you change your Ringtone and also help you assign different ringtones for any contact you would like to.
How to Change the Ringtone on an iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch?
- Go to Settings.
- Choose the Sound and Haptics option in the menu.
- Under Sounds and Vibrations Patterns, select the ringtone option.
- Listen to the list of ringtones and select the one you like.
Yes, it is that simple. Also, let me run you through how to assign ringtones
to any contact.
How to Set a Ringtone for a Contact?
- Open the contacts app and select the contact.
- Click on the Edit button on the top right corner of the contact.
- Select the Ringtone or Text Tone option and choose from the list of
Again, in three simple steps, you can change the Ringtone for contacts and
assign different ringtones to specific contacts. Why would you want to do so? When you set a particular ringtone to a specific contact, you know who’s calling whenever it rings. Also, the different Ringtones will help you recognize who is calling and help you get in the zone to attend that call if it is a work call, etc.