Netflix has evolved from being just a video streaming platform into a whole lifestyle. It has become a part and parcel of our daily lives since the term ‘Netflix and Chill’ was coined. Netflix has taken over people’s screens replacing traditional television channels and networks. A wide as well as interesting movie and shows catalog has lured people into switching over to Netflix but still there are times when one is clueless about what to watch on the platform as well as unknown about some features and settings of the platform. Hence, Oyprice is here with a Netflix – How To Series to help you get familiar with the app.
Our topic for today is – How to Block Movies and TV shows on Netflix. If you have a child accessing your Netflix account and don’t wish for them to watch a particular movie or a TV show, or even multiple movies and TV shows then this is the article for you. Moreover, not to give any ideas but, this trick can also be used to prank your friends by not allowing them to watch the show that they’re currently binging on or prevent them from watching the Finale itself. Whatever the case, we hope you’ll use this tutorial responsibly!
Also See: How to Use Netflix Sleep Timer Feature (Beta)
Also See: How To Request Titles To Watch On Netflix
HOW TO BLOCK CONTENT:
- Open Netflix on your browser
- Log in to your Netflix account
- Hover over the arrow at the upper right of the screen
- Select ‘Account’ from the pop-down menu
- Go to the ‘Profile and Parental Controls ‘ section and select the profile from which you wish to block titles from
- Scroll down and select ‘Viewing Restrictions’
- Confirm your password
- Go down to Titles Restricted for (XYZ) and type down the titles you wish to block in the blank space provided under it
- Click on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page
Also See: How to Lock Your Netflix Profile with a Pin
Do let us know how this tip worked out for you and mention any other tutorials you’d like for us to go through!