WhatsApp is one of the largest messaging platforms that connect people around the world. WhatsApp contains all business and personal messages including important links, documents, and images, that’s why it comes with a backup and restores feature that protects your chats from accidentally deleting all chats and media. But what to do in case you delete some important chats by mistake? That’s why in this article we will talk about how to backup WhatsApp Messages.
In order to restore chat on WhatsApp, you first need to make sure that chat is backed up If you don’t have any idea about how to back up your chat then follow the steps mentioned below on how to backup WhatsApp Messages.
How to backup WhatsApp Messages?
- Open your Whatsapp
- Then navigate to the three dots on the right-hand top corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Chats.
- Select Chat Backup.
- Then choose a google account and Tap backup.
Once your chats are backed up. Now you are eligible for restoring your chat backup. Follow the steps mentioned below to restore WhatsApp backup.
How to restore your WhatsApp chats?
- Install WhatsApp from the play store and open it
- When prompted to restore chat and media from Google Drive, tap Restore.
- When the restoration process is complete, tap Next. Now you will be able to see your chats after initialization is complete.
- After, the completion of your chat restores WhatsApp will continue to install all your media files.
ALSO READ: How To Video Call On WhatsApp Web? | OyPrice