SBI is one of the largest banks in India. The State Bank of India is India’s largest bank in terms of revenue and network. This particular Indian government company offers banking solutions for individuals and businesses. SBI is popular for its services because it tends to provide users with all kinds of features to facilitate their banking operations. One such facility involves applying for ATM cards from the comfort of our homes without any hassle. In this article, we will talk about how to apply SBI ATM card online.
How to Apply SBI ATM Card Online?
- Open your browser and visit www.onlinesbi.com
- Enter your user name and password to log in to the SBI Net Banking Portal.
- Now, select e-Services and click on the ATM card option, a new page will open.
- Click on Request ATM / Debit Card option.
- Now, two options will appear. Choose any.
- Using OTP.
- Using Profile Password.
- If you choose OTP, then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Enter this one-time password. Click the Submit option.
- All your accounts will then be listed under the Primary and Secondary Accounts option on the next page. If you have only one – account, both options will display the same details.
- Select the account to which you want to issue the card.
- Now, enter the required details like the name you want to get printed on the card and accept the terms and conditions followed by clicking on submit button.
- Verify all the details on the new page that appears.
- A new message will then be displayed on your screen saying ‘Your card request has been recorded’.