- Google announced a new storage policy for Google Photos that will start from June 1, 2021, new photos and videos uploaded in High quality will begin counting towards your 15GB of Google Account storage.
- Starting June 1, 2021, any new photos and videos you upload will count toward the free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google Account or the additional storage you’ve purchased as a Google One member.
- Existing High-quality photos and videos will be exempted from this change that means Any photos or videos you’ve uploaded in High quality before June 1, 2021, will not count toward your 15GB of free Google Account storage. This means that photos and videos backed up before June 1, 2021, will still be considered free and exempted from the Google Accounts’ storage limit.
- You can check a personalized estimate for how long your storage may last.
- If you have a Pixel device, photos uploaded from that device won’t be impacted. Photos and videos uploaded in High quality from that device will continue to be exempt from this change, even after June 1, 2021.
Google Assistant has been one of the best virtual assistants when it comes to Android in terms of…
How has technology affected our livelihood over the years in various ways? Today on National Technology Day, we…
Is Apple Glass on the Way? Tips for New Information 8K Visuals, Mixed Reality Headset with Eye Tracking
Apple Glass has been a rumored name for a long time, and despite Apple CEO Tim Cook previously…